Contact advertising [email protected]

Can't wait for this case to come out on the 10th I'll be doing my Coffee Lake build in...

• Thread starter Christopher William Strotheide
  • Start date
C

Christopher William Strotheide

Can't wait for this case to come out on the 10th I'll be doing my Coffee Lake build in this beauty. Worth the $149. This is the Cooler Master H500p part of their HAF series.

B

Bradley Baker

Wow. Stunning.

J

John Gerding

Is cooler master still making cases that look like alien robot spaceships....

G

Giovanny Carrasco

I should've waited. Got the S340 Elite instead. Good Case, but this one looks more sick.

O

Orlando Perrone

That's nice. I'm waiting to get the Cosmos C700P

O

Orlando Perrone

I had the Cosmos II but the new one is sexy.

M

Mohammad Khatib

Wait for HardwareCanucks review, it'll be awesome!

D

David Quiring

Now I don't know which case I want any more. I was planing on getting an NZXT but now I'm debating between the H500p and the Cosmos C700p

J

Josh Schoeling

That case looks awesome! I got the thermaltake core X9 snow edition for my coffe lake build

L

Lewis West

When's the h400p out?

S

Salih Salz

Ilker Toygun

R

Riley Branson

technically, its not a HAF series, its a Master Case series because of the frame and design, but the panels are HAF. same deal with the new Cosmos, its Master case series, but Cosmos panelling n etc.

G

Giovanny Carrasco

Nvm just saw the review of the case... only thing good is looks. Bad temps cheap plastic... not getting this unless they make changes. Not worth $150 at all.

C

Christopher William Strotheide

Yeah same just watched the reviews for it and it really turned me off this case they need to make it out of better materials to constitute the $150 price tag

R

Riley Branson

tbh, he talked heaps shit about the new cosmos case aswell which actually turned out to be a good case according to other reviewers. and firstly, no the case doesn't give "bad temps". no current indicating evidence that supports that. sure the 200mm fans seem abit too forward and actually cover half the intake vents. and with cheap plastic.. its pretty much the same plastic coolermaster has always been using. the acrylic on the other hand, yes that's pretty average, and tbh, its not too bad with radiator support. would it be the best case to watercool in for $159? probably not. would I get it? nuh. I usually don't hate on youtube reviewers, but I find that hardware canucks seems to be very negative about the new coolermaster cases for some weird reason. I watched the review of the new cosmos and it turned me off from it, but if you look at the review of the same cosmos case by jayz, he pretty much disproves all the doubts that hardwarecanucks had. take his review for a grain of salt.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom