Contact advertising [email protected]

can we make it a rule here that when someone claims they're diamond, master or even...

J

Justin Imperial

can we make it a rule here that when someone claims they're diamond, master or even top 500 then they should post proof. it's cringy seeing all these humble brag posts with no proof to back it up.

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

Ok

B

Brandon Culley

I think it's more satisfying letting those people live their sad lives, where the only way they feel good about themselves is when they lie

B

Brandon Culley

Because in the end it doesn't hurt me in any way when they lie. It doesn't make me impressed. It only hurts them

N

Nolan Speed

Id much prefer people not feel a need to strome their epeen when it comes to gaming. But, people are slaves to their ego, so...

C

Chris Johnson

Nah I actually am a top 500 Hanzo main 100% accuracy. This is just my smurf account trust me im good

A

Anthony Santiago

I wish they wouldn’t mention rank at all lol it makes them look like tool, douch bag attention seeking children

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Caring about someone else's rank is worse lmao

Y

Yesenia Salazar

Everyone seems to think they're pro and forget that sometimes people just want to have fun and not try hard the fuck out of the game .

B

Ben Pride Cleveland

Sometimes people forget it's a game and SR ain't nothin but a number that means nothing outside of comp.

People sometimes think so highly of someone in gm or master and while I do strive to be better and improve myself, I just think to myself that they are people just like you.

Odds are they're not some genius, they're not inherently better than you at anything. And Overwatch is only one game of many with a pro scene.

No matter what rank you're in, let us not lose sight of what Overwatch is.

It's just a game.

Unless you go pro, it's all it is ever going to be.

We're all gamers, and as always.....

Thanks for reading.

J

Jennifer Rae Pusak

Lmao who cares though? Like, scroll past their post. :p

S

Sergio Castro

Diamonds not even a rank you should be bragging about

W

Walter Greenwood

Implying diamond is a good rank lul

J

Jay Henry

Sure

J

Jeremy Fernando

Lmao

M

Matthew Moeller

Jokes on everyone here. Silver is the average across global rankings.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom