Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Can there be a second group for hosted servers? Because I'm so tired of seeing...

A

Amanda Sinclair

Can there be a second group for hosted servers? Because I'm so tired of seeing everyone's advertisements for them. Like even if it's not related to the subject of the post at all they still slap it all over. Stop already. If people wanna play boosted servers, they're gonna ask for it.

A

Adam James Francis

no there won't be a second group, you will only see advertisements post's for boosted servers on tuesdays thursdays and saturdays (as seen in the group photo), as for people posting them on unrelated posts im guessing its something us admins will have to talk about.

L

Lee Cousins

Anyone tired of losing tames? Only kidding lol. It is fucking annoying now.

E

Erwin Feldgreber

They sound like infomercial now.

P

Payton Auth

Like people will have a post complaining about anything and like 10 people will advertise their server in the comments lol

L

Lee Cousins

Yeah and admin wipe or ban people within a week.

J

John Davis

If someone asks for an official server, then surely they shouldn't be posting about their pc deds Etc ? Think you should discuss kerbing that. No need for a second page though, thats a bit ott lol

J

John Fleet

Maybe you could just scroll past them and ignore them?

K

Kenneth Jones

Honestly why does it even matter? You literally move one finger regardless of device to scroll past.

We all see em......

S

Shane Wansitler

J

John Davis

To the people saying why does it matter, well because its a waste of valuable life seconds, just remember why they're only allowed to advertise certain days. If you advertise for a bike, and everyone is offering you cars, you'd get bored eventually. If people ask for official, they're usually asking for a reason.

T

Tony Burb

Its how advertisement works. And it actually works. Just making a post does not reach the full audience. You don't have to look/read them. Most have the mental capacity to just keep scrolling

T

Tony Burb

❌❌Primitive plus pc server❌❌

Tired of the same prick tearing down your thatch hut on official? Tired of admins abusing admin codes or extremely high boosts on unofficial servers? Interested in something new, challenging, and exciting without taking away the point of the game.

Well I might have a great opportunity for you on our Roman themed pc hosted server. If you are interested click on the link below, check out the page and pinned post (rules) and you will find out how to join.

Ps I am not an admin, please do not msg me with questions as I do not have the best answers. Msg the page directly with any questions or concerns.

Pss. This is not for those who give up easily. Expect a challenge

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Shane Wansitler

Please take a minute to look through this posts
comments as well

Huge Primitive+ cluster looking for new players!!
Professional admins with long time experience.
The Island and Ragnarok is open for you to conquer in PvP, or settle down in PvE Areas to live in peace
You can freely travel between the maps!

Awesome and big community on our Facebook group and PS Community.
PvE Towns under construction and build by players for players. Economy and minor roleplay to make these places feel alive.
Join us and take part in the evolution and development of cities, economy, mini-games, events ex. like Bounty Hunter, Showdown, The Paparazzi, Dodo Championships, Arena Fights and our newspaper The Jericho Times

Read more about rules and settings on our Facebook group!

Hoping to see you,
- Denm[ARK] Clustered Kingdoms

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tony Jackson

Ignore them

T

Tiffany Magee

Have you ever hated a page and thought of making a new one for a better purpose? Look no further! You can actually leave this group and join another! FOR FREE.

M

Marcus Mårtensson

I bet the same people whinge about YouTube advertisments an FB ads.

Z

Zoe Williams

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PVP SERVER WITH EVENTS?
Come and check out AZGARD247-PvP X5

We are a PC hosted server on ragnarok

We have events arena where we have a number of different fun games to be played and theres prizes for winning team
We also have a BIG arena for wyvern wars and giga wars

Its PvP so Raiding is fine just no full wipes or passive tame killing

Starter pack
Admin island a place with lots of good loot that you can a raid
Offline raid prevention is on during the week and off on weekends
Boosted stats
Fun and fair Admins

If you would like anymore information just comment below or PM me

J

Jennifer Graham

There is actually another page for it sooo guess you will just have to learn how to scroll!

D

Dylan Robinson

Read the rules lol stop getting salty

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom