Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone tell me what the hell this is? Can't even enjoy playing Forza with a...

Z

Zack Watson

Can someone tell me what the hell this is? Can't even enjoy playing Forza with a friend because of this shit. It's either I don't have a mic plugged in, which I do, or it's this sample rate shit. The apps are allowed to use my mic, I've checked everything. My headset is a Steelseries Siberia 150 and it works fine in everything else but this shit. Help if you can.

K

Kane Hewson

Right click the volume speaker, go to recording devices, right click your mic and you can change the sample rate

Z

Zack Watson

I've went through all sample rates and bit depths I've got, and it still doesn't work.

K

Kane Hewson

Did you try the troubleshooting it does? It mite be something to do with the teredo tunneling thing. You can also uninstall the xbox app and reinstall it. Also make sure its all up to date. The other thing I do is give my rig the dmz access in my modem. If i dont do that it kicks me out of multi player so mite help with the mics issue. Otherwise Im not sure sorry

Z

Zack Watson

That's the next thing I was gonna mention. When I checked the device manager, I saw that it had some Teredo device and I looked it up and found that it was for the Xbox app. When I tried to see about enabling it, it gave me options to update, which it's already up to date, disabling it or uninstalling it.

K

Kane Hewson

Iv done it befor but cant remember how i did it off by heart but there was a guide somewhere online. Id probly uninstall the xbox app and then use powershell to reinstall. Its a matter if trial and error and trying everything possible to fix it

Z

Zack Watson

Yeah, I guess on Win10, Microsoft wants everything integrated so it only let me "reset" the app. But I thank you for trying to help me. I guess it's on of those things if people bitch enough about it, then they'll fix it probably.

K

Kane Hewson

You can uninstall it, i use ccleaner to do it then theres a guide to use powershell or cmd prompt to reinstall

Z

Zack Watson

And did it work for you?

K

Kane Hewson

I cant remember tbh it was awhile ago. But like I said, trial and error.

Z

Zack Watson

Ok, thanks.

P

Paul Honey

Is it set to your default device? This happens with discord all the time.

Z

Zack Watson

Yes, on the Xbox app. When my computer starts. I tried everything imaginable to do in regards to this mic issue for the Xbox app, but I've seen many people still cannot get there's to work.

Z

Zachary Harris

Get discorf

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom