Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone help me with this question, i want to upgrade my motherboard and cpu to a...

J

Jay Escarcega

Can someone help me with this question, i want to upgrade my motherboard and cpu to a ryzen 7 1700 would i have to reinstall windows or what would i have to do?

A

Abhishek Vicky

natural you buy new underwear on your wedding day as you dress in new suit

T

Trevyn Thomas

I didn't, but sometimes you have issues with drivers for your old mobo stuck on the hard drive, pretty sure there's a way to remove them somehow though

R

Rock Lee

No

S

Savvas Nikolaou

yes.most of the times u must because if you don't then you will fuck your whole pc.MOBO bios is not something to play you can be careless.

T

Topias Olavi Salakka

Don't need to reinstall if you got Win10

T

Tom Hoang

I would back up my Microsoft account and make sure your pc is registered to the account. Then upgrade your parts and do a fresh install for compatibility and driver reasons. Download Windows 10 to usb then when asked for key click do not have key. Once install is done, sign in with your Microsoft account then go to your online Microsoft settings and find your old registered pc and click update. Microsoft will ask you for reason to update, click on upgrade, and Microsoft will register your new mobo and cpu to that key. It's a lot easier than my description lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom