Contact advertising [email protected]

can someone help me understand what is dpi and how it is helpful ? and what is "recoil...

S

Shivam Pathania

can someone help me understand what is dpi and how it is helpful ? and what is "recoil aim compensation" for mccree and widowmaker in control settings ?????

R

Rohan Thorat

No recoil aim compensation in overwatch lol its not csgo xD there is just spread

D

Daniel Lawrence Frenis

recoil aim comp on means you can literally control how much your cross hair jumps from the recoil by slightly holding your mouse down/joystick down to compensate so you can keep your crosshair more consistently on your enemys

K

Kevin Kjørmo

you should read about it. if u have 2 high sens compare to ur dpi u might get pixel skipping. But Dpi is almost the same as sensitivity.

W

Whitley Crenshaw

DPI stands for dots per inch. Imagine your computer screen is a bunch of dots or pixels. DPI is how many dots your mouse will traverse per inch you move it. The lower the DPI the less your mouse will move. Low DPI means you will have much more precise aiming due to your mouse moving across less dots.

Auto recoil compensation is tricky. Basically it's when your cursor auto corrects itself after you fire a gun with recoil. When you turn this feature "off" it allows you to move your mouse and stop the recoil compensation from happening. And when it's on, the recoil compensation happens no matter what. I want to make a video on it because it's a lot easier to show than explain.

K

Kelsey Rae Hugunin

I just figured out my mouse has this button you can press and then you can choose between 3 different dpi profiles. I tried the 800 one and it felt like moving the mouse through molasses. ;-;

W

Whitley Crenshaw

You get used to it eventually. I run my mouse at like 1600 DPI and my in-game sensitivity in OW is 5. The 1600 DPI allows me to still be able to deal with flankers. And 5 in game sensitivity prevents pixel skipping.

S

Shivam Pathania

thank you all for helping me

W

Whitley Crenshaw

*edited my previous post about auto recoil compensation because I had it backwards*

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom