Contact advertising [email protected]

can someone help me? I suspect my MSI z170a motherboard has faulty audio problems-...

N

Nate Seacraet

can someone help me? I suspect my MSI z170a motherboard has faulty audio problems- games such as overwatch will have a buzzing sound from the speakers (it varies as you move the mouse around) and also when you record gameplay you can hear that buzzing sound like crazy in the video. Ive tried different monitors and different GPU's so that is not the problem. (the speakers are also not the problem because they play music fine and some games fine but other games like overwatch and BF3 will get a sound like a bee is buzzing in your ear. also if it was just the speakers, recording gameplay would be fine)... please help before i send it back for RMA.

F

Fred Sailer

So when you record gameplay the buzzing sound is still there in the recording? Odd

N

Nate Seacraet

Ya no one in 5 pc groups has a clue

J

James White

They plugged into front or back panel audio?

J

James White

Also what psu do you have?

N

Nate Seacraet

Front but i tried back too. But its not just the speakers since the buzzing shows up in recorded gameplay videos too, as well as recorded live streams. When i streamed BF3 last everyone was complaining of a buzzing sound like a drone flying in the mic.
Evga 750w g2

F

Fred Sailer

The mic? Maybe it has to do with that? Does it also appear when you're not streaming/when you don't have a mic equipped?

N

Nate Seacraet

Mic has nothing to do with it. I recorded gameplay witjout it and its the same thing. People just also say they hear it when i try usikg mic

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom