Contact advertising [email protected]

PC can someone help i was playing ark earlier today and my game crashed so i loaded the...

C

Caleb Berry

can someone help i was playing ark earlier today and my game crashed so i loaded the game back up but it said the game was full but all of my other friends could get into the game like example for me it would say 74/70 but my friend could join and his would say 60/70 is this like a glitch in the steam or what i tried re-downloading the game that still didnt work someone please try to help me

J

Jesse Waite

just open task manager and close steam completely then retry

C

Caleb Berry

ok have u had the same problem before to???

C

Caleb Berry

lol i think it worked

C

Caleb Berry

thxs

C

Caleb Berry

lol nope that didnt work

J

Jesse Waite

if your joining through the steam client, it can be buggy some times, try joining through the actual ark game (add the ip to your favorites)

C

Caleb Berry

When I load the actual game I go to join ark something like that then where do I go??

J

Jesse Waite

if you entered the ip through steam, the server should show up in your favorites

C

Caleb Berry

Ok so under steam I go to view then server right and I entered the IP address but it says server is not responding but everyone else can join the serve

J

Jesse Waite

no just get ip of the server then go view then go to servers then add servers

C

Caleb Berry

I did and when I did it says to the right of it server is not responding

J

Jesse Waite

yea thats normal for steam, thats why you just need to add the ip address without actually viewing the server

C

Caleb Berry

Just add me on steam so we can talk about this tomorrow bc I'm new to steam and all of that stuff my name is NinjaFartNova69

C

Caleb Berry

ok so how do i do that?"??

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom