Contact advertising [email protected]

Can I have some advice. When is the best moment to use Death Blossom and Bastion's Q?

• Thread starter Rodney Radz Galletes
  • Start date
R

Rodney Radz Galletes

Can I have some advice.
When is the best moment to use Death Blossom and Bastion's Q?

R

Raime Newman

Always try to be behind and above the enemy team as Reaper, and ult as you're falling into the middle of as many as you can. Priorities squishes first - healers and DPS

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

I usually try to get squishes, since most tanks can negate / absorb a lot of the damage.

D

Deven Olds

Shoot once before death blossom to maximize dps

M

Matthew Sartain

Wtf is q

J

Jefferson Gessel

Get high ground as reaper, wait for your opportunity

T

Tempest Rogers

I'm curious about bastion myself I never ult properly with him.

A

Alexander Deters

Death blossom is the best when you’re standing in between a mercy and her healing target

P

Parker Atkins

Bastion ult is best when you know there's nothing to stop you from getting the one shots on squishies. i.e. Support ults, shields, Dva matrix, genji reflect or an unseen mcree ready to flash can dull your ults with bastion. So try to wait for the best scenario playing around those potential outplays

P

Parker Atkins

Reaper ult you are looking for a very a tight grouping. Similar outplays as for bastion. But you can gain a lot of advantages understanding timing and positioning mostly high ground or creeping out from a flank. The hope is that you kill your outplay counters before they have the chance to do so a lot of times with his ult.

V

Vivi Lure

For death blossom, use it in a group after the following skills of the opponent are on cooldown or far away from you;

DVA matrix
Genji deflect
Hog hook
Sombra EMP
Cree stun
Winston shield
Ana sleep
Lucio overshield

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom