Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Can I get some coaching with Winston?

Z

Zach Morales

Can I get some coaching with Winston?

A

Angel Yonca

Target healers punch and jump like crazy oh and when using ult do what rein mains do Just swing wildly

A

Akhyar Imam Siam

Always attack squishy players. Don’t go for tanks unless they’re low on health. Barrier to save your team

S

Shavondai Green Jr

Learn how to play around your bubble when fighting some sqiushes like tracer soldier ect. Use it to block most other attacks and if your health is getting kinda low jump to youe healer dont expect them to dive in with you because they might die know when its ok to jump back usually around 200 health because u can take a lil more damage before u reach your healer also dont fight reapers unless they are really low hes a tank killer solo fighting him takes a lot know how to play around the bubble and knowing when to retreat it takes a while to learn how to im still learning but theres a lot more to him like how to engage enemies or team fights, when to ult and use it for kills or to get people off payload or point and coordinating with dps to finish off people they have really low.

S

Shavondai Green Jr

Sorry for the long respone a play him a lot in comp

Z

Zach Morales

No, the long response is very helpfull

S

Shavondai Green Jr

If you have some more questions about him feel free to ask about it i practice him a lot and I do a lot of studying about him as well

T

Travis Doyle

learn your targets playstyle, he has a job and he does it well learn how to be X hero's counter.
Utilise his melee by swinging your cross hair side to side as the animation creates damage in its view. By binding melee to right click and leap to middle mouse button, your leap into melee combo becomes a breeze!. While primary fire is active a tap onto melee creates an animation cancel that allows a cross hair swing for multiple hits with a melee and since you never held off of the primary fire you return to an extended clip size as your melee aoe created about 40 ammo time for aprox 60% of damage and when timed with evasive manoeuvres it can extend both your dps capabilities and multi kill potential when faced with many low hp targets with little time to react.

L

Leland R Metzger

I have too much to tell you. Add me and I'll coach you in game. 600 hours on Winston across 3 accounts. Masters season high. Currently 36xx. Have an account in plat and silver. Drop your tag and I'll add you

L

Leland R Metzger

90% of my hero time is on Winston.

E

Evan Landry

Kill the enemy sniper

K

Keshia Patena

I dont play Winston much, but on the enemy team he seems to like to stick to me like glue... sometimes jumping right OVER my team just to hunt me down and kill me....
He also seems to jump higher than Pharah can fly, which I love and saved me countless times
~Mercy

J

Joseph Campagna

Avoid the cincinatti zoo

D

Donegal Ob

Press space

A

Austin FunkMaster Duch

Just jump and left click everywhere lol.

S

Steven Patrick

dont use your barrier until you start taking fire and dance in and out of it to minimize damage. never engage lucio. priortize squishy targets and try and land on them.

D

Dan Hill

As a master winston main.....Melee as u land, go after whoever is half health. Dont Ult until ana waste her sleep. Use ur bubble wisely to counter enemies Ults. Learn timing of Jump and bubble. Dont be timid to disengage. Dont wait to long at low HP to ult cuz u can get baited and killd as ur pressing Q. Ur main job as winaton is to bring all enemies to half HP and hope ur DPS does the rest. Chase mercy. Keep mercy on the run. Never let her fully heal anyone. <<<Seems hard. JUst play DVA. LOL

S

Steven Wheeler

Jump, shield, zap, jump

A

Alan Huynh

Basically you just dive right in like in the bed, and then you just hold M1 and don't stop.

L

Luka Chilaia

I recommend watching karQ's video 1 winston tip agains every hero. And an extra tip try melee attacking between your tesla fire to maximize your apm

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom