Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Can anyone recommend a great PVE server? The server I was on went from PVE to PVP in...

K

Kourtney Nelson

Can anyone recommend a great PVE server? The server I was on went from PVE to PVP in almost less than a week. They kept changing up rules throughout the week but settled on white flag rule. Well these dicks went around a raided anyone with a white flag at their base. When shown proof admin refused to do anything about it. I lost everything. When I logged on I didn't have a single pillar, or foundation left. No tames. Nothing. Nothing. I don't want to pvp with PVE option, or pvp on weekends. I only want PVE. Someone please help me out here. I'll take scorched earth or rag.

J

Justin Mancine

I play on a PC hosted pvpve server with a white flag rule that we actually obey because there is a police force that will put you in jail until the admins see fit if you don't you also get a starter pack we have weekly events the best admins around we all work as a community we have a fb chat and page the map is rag contact Jessica Stack if you're interested she is one of our rockstar admins even if she tries to say differently lol

B

Blake Kenneth McElroy

I have a straight up PvE server, it's Prim+ on Ragnarok. Currently trying to build a community. Let me know if you're interested :)

J

Jayme Adams

U should join wolves den admins r super

M

Mark Armstrong

i am also looking for a server such as this are there any boosts?

M

Mark Armstrong

looking for ragnaroc

J

James Pasker

I have a family rented server with only a few people with a few little boosts on ps4

M

Mark Armstrong

JamesPasker interested in more people?

C

Crystal Dawn

I have a pve server with like 8 people on it. Most stuff is boosted about 3x. XP is 2.5x. Only thing high is taming and breeding at 10x. We're all adults just playing at our own pace and helping each other out. Pm me if you want the info

K

Kourtney Nelson

Thank you all so much everyone for the help!!!!

J

Jessica Alicia Garray

We have a straight up PVE on Rag.. Everything is boosted x4, breeding/maturation is boosted higher. Survivor Radio Network

J

Jay Book

We are currently inpve to allow long term players get established on server. Starter pack is full asc gear and a griffin

J

Jay Book

¦ PS4 ¦

| Prim+ | Roleplay | PVP & PVE | PC Hosted | Ragnarok | Adult Administrated |

AsgardRP is now looking for survivors to help develope the server! We are aiming to be the best new Prim+ Roleplay server for ppl looking for a truly unique roleplaying experience!

It was inspired by games like Elder Scrolls Online and the Board game Risk. There are Kingdoms, Villages, Arenas, Land Claiming, Territory Challenges, Dungeons, Quests, Contests, Battleships, Auctions, Stores, Currency, Unique Trading Systems, Jobs, and so much more! If you're looking for a professionally run server and a 1 of a kind roleplay experience, AsgardRP is a perfect match!
It is a zero tolerance server which means griefing/trolling will not be allowed whatsoever.
There's still lots of land waiting to be claimed to truly make a name for yourself.

Roles available:
• Server Police (need a crew of about 5+ survivors 18+ years old with mic advanced players only)

• Central Merchant (21+ years old with mic, will be working directly with admins)

• Kings/Jarls/Mayors to develop areas of the map to build large aesthetic Towns/Kingdoms

We have Huge plans for organized Cluster Roleplay involving Crossark maps and Epic Dino/PVP Battles! There will also be scripted short films to be featured on our YouTube Channel! We are hoping to get mentioned by Wildcard/Nitrado for Best Prim+ Roleplay server!
So if you want to be apart of the next best thing that happened to Prim+, come join AsgardRP and get lost in fantasy

C

Chris Bell

The noble earth server

R

Richard Patterson

i pm you direct // add richardlive58 / creedguy58 .. we can chat on psn live .. i own and run ( admin ) KanadaForest / pve / primitive / ragnarock / low population/ starter kit ( petra )

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom