Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Can anyone possibly confirm or debunk, please. People on my server are claiming that...

S

Shane Gaustad

Can anyone possibly confirm or debunk, please.

People on my server are claiming that during a Dev. stream of aberration, they said day 1 you could now transfer items and small tames like a thylacoleo, then 3 weeks later you can bring in flyers??? Like the entire server believes this, but I can't find anything in the Ark forums, Reddit, etc , that shares the same info. Has anyone heard the same thing??

Flyers would kind defeat the whole purpose of this map, imo. I hope they are wrong.

T

Thomas Rice

Pretty sure it’s a no
Flyer map

J

Jeffrey Elmore

Unofficial will be able to transfer at host discretion. Official will not be able to transfer shit.

R

Richard Digby

You can transfer characters and items into Abberation but not dinos. You can transfer anything out of Abberation. There you go, all cleared up.

S

Shane Gaustad

Richard Digby I didnt even think you could bring item's. ty tho

R

Richard Digby

Yeah you can, as Jat and Jen stated during their twitch con reveal, pretty sure they've confirmed this on Twitter too.

L

Lily Grace Dixon

Day 1 will be characters only. After a few weeks they said they would let gear in too, but we won't be able to take stuff with us from the beginning.
Dinos will never be able to transfer to Aberration, only out.

C

Christian Kast

Developers said you will be able to transfer. Idk the extent of what you can transfer

S

Shane Gaustad

this is the video , I guess day 1 they say you can bring thylacoleo

S

Shane Gaustad

I havnt watched the video myself, just yet. I'm at work atm, but a friend sent me the link and says this is where they are getting their info from.

J

Jason Pitzer

So is that for dedis as well?

S

Shane Gaustad

watched some of it. clearly says 7 mins 25 seconds in, "no flyers allowed". People on my server are wrong. thanks all

G

Gabriel Walsh

Wait maybe since u could transfer players could u transfer their inventory with a flyer egg in it and hatch it on abbernation. If I’m wrong just a thought I’ve never transferred just stick to one server

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom