Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Can anyone help me with the imprint sliders for nitrado? I'm tryn to get the imprint...

C

Caleb Mcghee

Can anyone help me with the imprint sliders for nitrado? I'm tryn to get the imprint timer down to 25-30 minutes but can't quite figure it out...

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

Read the instructions that are everywhere and if you still dont get it then get a refund because your going to be a shitty host and no one will stay on the server

B

Brittany Sikorski

Honestly play with it I know that a few YouTube channel talk about it in videos.

B

Bryan Potter

Looking to populate
Welcome to our PVP/PVE cluster. We currently clustered Rag and Aberration. We also have Island and center but they are closed for recruiting until we populate the other servers. Our server is StarWars themed not Roleplay. We instant unlock Engrams while leveling. Custom Drops include metal structures and kibble along with different types of gear. Auto Unlock Tek @ lvl 70 with scheduled boss fights to make sure everyone gets element. Our currency is red gems from Aberration. We have community Centers that include stores and bars. We sell muted dinos and gear. Or servers have Aberrant dinos spawned in(ravagers and Karkinos) that you can tame. Max dino lvl is 300. Admins present to help. no admin abuse. Pvp Will be event run. PVE players can exist anywhere on the map as long as they are marked with white flags.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom