Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Can anybody tell me how to fix the lines on the bottom of the screen? I don't Want to...

D

David Trott

Can anybody tell me how to fix the lines on the bottom of the screen? I don't Want to have to by a new one.

K

Kyle MacDonald

Was it dropped.

K

Kyle MacDonald

If it was you may have damaged the digitizer and for that the only replacement is to send it in.

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

Is it like that on every game?

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

It is portable but I wouldn't recommend leaving it in a hot vehicle. I don't even do that with phones/ipad.

M

Matt Ditter

I have to agree with Kyle. I doubt there is anything anyone could post in a Facebook reply that would allow you to easily fix that. You'll most likely need to request a replacement. :-\

J

Jeff Rendeluk

Is that your tv screen or switch

D

David Trott

Console no tv

K

Kelly Donohue

Do you have a screen protector on it? That could be happening if the screen protector isn't on right and it's reflecting the light to show those lines. Just a thought.

D

David Trott

No screen protector

J

Jeff Rendeluk

If all games do it definitely call Nintendo. Probably needs replaced.

B

Brian Voelpel

Those are dead pixels and there's no way to fix them. Your switch is probably still under warranty, so call Nintendo for a replacement

J

Joseph Loveland

Call 800-255-3700

D

Danny A. Mannanov

Nope. That's just the pathetically put together Switch. Send it in to Nintendo and hopefully they'll fix it.

B

Bella Hale

I would call Nintendo. It looks like a defect. Since someone already commented the number to Nintendo Customer Service, I'm going to shut off commenting. (^^)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom