Contact advertising [email protected]

Can a bronze player do their placements with a diamond that hasn't done their...

T

Ted Clermont

Can a bronze player do their placements with a diamond that hasn't done their placements? If not then what's the biggest range?

D

Diego Peña

Pretty sure, but you'll most likely get placed woth diamond players too,

J

John Huk

Nope.

J

John Huk

1000 SR difference

G

Geoffrey August Garbatini

Well they aren't diamond if they haven't done their placements. If you are referring to their last season placement then no that won't affect who you can team up with. Once they are placed it's a 1000 SR difference.

G

Gabriel Hamilton

I wonder if the player has to be unranked. Other wise like the people above they have to be in range of 1000 sr.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Yeah. Did the experiment once.
Played with a friend who had the bronze logo and I was doing my placements with Gm mmr. We were playing High Master/Low Gm games lmao

F

Francis Lee

You can if you’re both unranked but you’ll most likely be playing against diamond players.

B

Brandon Culley

Lol unless the bronze is a smurf, they're just gonna lose every single game. They might get lucky once or twice though but that is a huge difference in skill my dude. Bronze is gonna have to get carried hard

B

Bilaal Ijaz

Yes as long as the diamond player hasn't placed then it will be fine

N

Noman Saleem

I recommend not doing it. The average SR will be all over the place and bronze player will just get slaughtered.

M

Matthew Johnson

There is a YouTube video of it, a silver did placements with a master. The prior season silver still placed in silver and the prior season master still placed master.

J

Jerry Allen-Foshee

But why would you want to do this?

J

Josh Parmentier

In placements a bronze can play with a diamond. Next question.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom