Contact advertising [email protected]

built my first gaming pc a few months ago and i wish i hadnt chose MSI. the...

C

Carlos Mayorquin

Ok so what I'm gathering is that you have 2 fans one "pointing" at the gpu, and one exhausting air out the top. There are no mentions of any intake fans in the front or exhaust in the rear. Now, do you have your pc on the floor or a desk/table? Is your floor carpeted if you have your pc on the floor? What are your temperatures inside your environment? These are the questions that need to be asked without needing to be triggered and continuing vagueness.

R

Richard Lee Newton

my rx 480 msi runs in the low 70s . surprised yours is running a tad hot . you have good airflow in case? that's a must on open air cards

R

Richard Lee Newton

if your unhappy with the onboard audio you can get a cheap sound card. and next build make sure you get a mobo with shielded audio capacitors

E

Eric Nelson

For the audio, it may sound odd but try moving your cell phone away from your desk. I know mine causes a lot of noise.

R

Richard Lee Newton

could be picking up coil whine off that gpu too with the fans running so high

B

Blake Dalenko

You've done something wrong.. Because ive done 5+ builds with msi products.. (Anywhere from a b series all the way to their flagship z270 xpower titanium) And I've had absolutely no problems..

The msi 1070 has one of the best coolers possible... So check your fan curve there..
How's the airflow in the case?

And the motherboard
Check the audio drivers and then check the connections... If that don't work use a different cable

Move away any magnets/phones etc..

M

Marcus Do

after reading your replies to the people that wanted to help, i hope your computer blows up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom