Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Bought my Switch last week and only have NBA playground so far. I'm definitely not...

O

Orlando Morales

Bought my Switch last week and only have NBA playground so far. I'm definitely not getting rid of my Wii U. But do any of y'all think it's worth trading in these Wii U games for the Switch versions? I know I'll have to add $ for Switch versions at Gamestop.

M

Maxwell Hill

I'll say it's worth it

K

Khalil Poole

BOTW is 900p, and you can take it anywhere. MK8 Deluxe has Battle Mode, another power drift, a few new characters and items. Not sure about Lego City. I say get MK8 Deluxe.

K

Khalil Poole

Before I got the Switch when I was able to find it I had BOTW on Wii U. Now that I beaten it, I wanna start a new game on the Switch version.

J

Jesse Legleiter

No

S

Stephanie Jimenez

Go for it! I have all those games on the switch. If you want I can lend you the Zelda or Mario cart to try it out before you buy it. I'm playing the Lego one right now.

F

Frank Ayers

Look at the comparisons on youtube for both lego city versions. Pretty drastic difference if you ask me.

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

Yes specially if you already have a switch and you haven't already bought the dlc for mk8 and zelda. I mean the portability of them is worth the extra cash on top of dlc for mk8 deluxe that comes with it annnnd mk8 local switch play!! Playing others on their own screen and everything is so much better. :) do it now when you can still trade them in. My guess is they are porting evrrything from the wii u over you could probably just sell all your wii u stuff and wii u...

G

Grant Morehouse

I'd so only Mario Kart for replay, battle mode and better online services for longer.

C

Chayanne Rojinegro Berumen

Don't sell em at GameStop. Sell em on offer up for more money

M

Madara Zabuza Dominic

Dew it

K

Kevin Braun

Got a switch...but still love my Wii U!
I never sell anything!!

B

Brandon Nations

no just buy botw for switch fUK a Wii u

J

Justin Nicholas LaRoche

Protip. Put a preorder in for Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood for PS4 when you do your trade in. Just put 5 on it, you cancel it, or move it to a different preorder later.
Mario

P

Pete Kelly

I refuse to trade my old games in but that's me.
Do what works for you man.

G

Gareth Echols

I'm thinking of buying a Wii U just for all the Zelda, if it's not announced it's coming to Switch by Monday at E3.

G

George Saburit III

Do you wanna get ripped by GameStop?

Sell em on EBay

S

Shane E. Arnold

Get Zelda and MARIO Kart 8 Deluxe not sure about lego city undercover

K

Kevin Davis

I used to sell my old consoles, but now I realize how much I loved them.

J

James McCord

One of a few reasons why I'm keeping my Wii u

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom