Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Bit of a long shot but Been fucked over by wildcard and need to level a new character...

• Thread starter Chadwick Rutherford
  • Start date
C

Chadwick Rutherford

Bit of a long shot but Been fucked over by wildcard and need to level a new character fast any tips on the fastest way or any tribes want to help me out with the grinder or fly me around too all the notes just wanna get to 90... pic for attention

K

Kerik Adams

If i was u i would wait till the weekend and hit the notes and kill alphas

T

Tyler Sawyers

Swamp cave

K

Kevin Shaw

SE+Giga+notes+death worms+2×=lvl90 fast

C

Chadwick Rutherford

Would be ideal but don't have access to anything and the 3 weeks we been waiting for wildcard to force join us back into the tribe or get our characters back everything's been killed and 90% destroyed

J

Josh Hodges

grinder is best went from 17 to 70 in an hour

J

Jamie Collar

Lol been playing 3 months not hit lvl 80

C

Chadwick Rutherford

Dam dude are you just levelling up as you build and tame ?? Might have to resort to running around getting notes and making boats etc

J

Jamie Collar

I've picked up a few notes along the way but yeah levelling is just slow going. It's not a big deal really

C

Chelsea Hice

Make narcotics

D

Darren Newbury

if possible collect explorer notes

T

T.j. Sickles

If you have scorched earth, got kill deathworms. I leveled from 27 to 94 in like 2 weeks.

G

Grant Gillett

Ark ate my PVP char Sunday.... New hirelings to my PVE tribe destroyed it on Friday ( I had some of the most powerful blood lines official ark ever saw from a legit solo player. ). One of the new players put everything on wander and aggressive.. passive aggressive lil crap teanager... still not that gutted as I was getting ready to abandon official for the new official Ragnarock.... but until then ther is no reason for me to come back to ark.. no point in it...

E

Elliot George Birkby

Build rafts and a lot of them

M

Mark McVitié Whetton

Put stone in the industrial grinder with any xp boosts you can find. Broth etc. You can get to level 80+ in a day EEEZZZ

A

Allan Smith

Its easy to level up even without a tribe i have done it many times because i seem to erase my guy all the time like a dumby

K

Keaton Kervin

Wish I was in a tribe like you guys lost my character and had to start over it's been a couple days and I'm only 45 but I haven't been on that much lol

J

Jeja LaGrone

I lost my character yesterday went out on my giga. Killed two Titans. Leval 71

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom