C

Chris Hunt

Very

Y

Yuri Diez

best HC in the game

K

Kiyoko Mori

I'm not as big a fan as everyone else but its definitely one of the top 3 for me. Really really solid gun. Call me a weirdo but I think Sunshot is better.

D

Dan Squires

I think attention seeking dipshits who continue to ask the most obvious of questions should get hand cannoned.

B

Bar Elul

The best gun in gamw

T

Tony L Williams

Still the best hand cannon and then there is the crimson

C

Carlos Faúndez Del Campo

I think there are better weapons, like Sunshot or the Steady Hand, but it's an amazing weapon.

D

Danny Caldwell

It all comes to personal preference imho. Having said that personally I have skipped the hype on many weapons. I think saying one is the best is a noob mistake especially if you only go on stats , and perks....BUT after spending some good time with Better Devils is I felt under powered , and less effective with fire teams in higher lvl content if I didnt use it. I went from being 3rd in the team in scoring to damn near first every time with high accuracy as well. Is it the best ? That is opinion , and realy depends on if you like hand cannons , but for hand Cannons is there really any use in using something else ? Make it Masterworks , and like me you might find yourself feeling naked without it , and needing it lol. There are great alternatives though.

M

Mike Boltz

Yup

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom