Contact advertising [email protected]

Best Widowmaker sensitivity settings? (Also things like aim relativity and crosshair)?...

L

Lachlan Forbes

Best Widowmaker sensitivity settings? (Also things like aim relativity and crosshair)? I can’t find a good setting for me sadly.

*FOR CONSOLE*

R

Rachel Mertes

I play on a smaller mousepad with 40 scoped sens (I can’t remember anything else sry ):)

A

Ariam Lopez

It's all about your personal preference. I used to do high sensitivity until I started using my arm more than my wrist to aim (I'm on PC). Honestly, find a set sensitivity and stick with it. Doesn't matter how quick or slow as long as you feel comfortable.

K

Khoa Trần Anh

There is no best, just play around with the options

J

Justin Isberg

If you put relative aim sens to 0 it will give you a 1:1 ratio to your hipfire sens

F

Francis Lee

I play her on 800dpi / 4 sense / 35 scope / 75% grappling hook

T

Thomas Lewis

1800 dpi, 2 sens, 38 scoped

K

Kei Sinclair

I wont give u a specific number. What i will give u is how to figure out YOUR sensitivity based on a guide i found helpful.

Your scope flick should rotate u 45 degrees
Your unscope flick should rotate u 90 degrees.

I personally use linear ramp though ive heard expo is better for tracking. But im more of a flicker on most cases.

I have a mouse that i can change dpi on the fly and i generally use higher for match ups that i need to flick alot (genjis, tracers, lucios alot more close ranges) and lower it for tracking (lots of far ranges and slow heros, ohara, zen, mercies junkrats, mei).. depends on the map and enemy team com ....

I tried dot for awhile.. it got hard to see.. making it bigger blocked me alot. I now stuck to no gap white cross ... Not too long and thinnest. But some ppl prefer to have a spacing about headshot size. Can give that a try.

L

Lachlan Forbes

What is dpi??

L

Lachlan Forbes

I thought the settings would be universal, but I probably should’ve added that I need them for console.

C

Chris Johnson

Change aim type from dual zone to exponential

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom