Contact advertising [email protected]

Bastion should have more skill requiring skills and shouldnt just be a stopping tower...

R

Rami Aldhlagy

Bastion should have more skill requiring skills and shouldnt just be a stopping tower
Also widow should have more skills
Discuss

E

Ellie Anderson

Bastion is trash tho

L

Lewis Henderson

Bastion is the highest skill ceiling character in the game.

T

Tyler Newcomb

Everyone should have more skills. I want my screen to look like WoW with how many skill bars I can have.

L

Liam Braidner

Youve never played with or against a smart bastion.

I thought like this until i did.

Dude made the whole team go one way to distract the enemy. We allowed ourselves to die first push. He got in a sneaky spot behind them and waited.

Bad bastions rely on rein and orisa.

H

Hunter London

No, ur just new

B

Brandon Larren

Fuck Bastion

J

Jose Rodriguez

They need to buff widows booty.

M

Miro Sarin

We need Tactical Visor for it

M

Mihnea Gogu

I mean isn't aiming skil-reliant?

J

Jeff Holbrook

Honestly bastion needs to be able to get booped easier. That's all I ask

B

Brian Orellana Gonzalez

At least with bastion you have to aim and has many counters widow already is a skill required hero clear bait

S

Sean Patrick Carrigan

What's a stopping tower?

A

Aki Raptor

I feel widows ult sometimes feels underwhelming and to compare her to hanzo who has a team wiping ult and an autism arrow of god that hits targets magically because of geometry makes her appeal feel a little lack luster, however she deals a ton of damage and a good widow can completely pick off an unprepared team.

C

Cristobal Cabrera Foix

You know, if centrain character is weak against the meta, he requires a Lot of Skill, because to already win a Match with a off-meta heroe it's really hard

U

Umair Amir

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari the first sentence had a bit of sense to it, then I read the widow part, this has to be bait

M

Mitchel Wilson

Bastion should be like Orisa when he's in turret form and have projectile based bullets

J

Joey Mayson

>turn Widow into a tank

S

Spencer Paxson

Give bastion his shield and ability to move in turret form back

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom