Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Babzstaruk here again... so D2 PC iron banner has started... I like playing iron...

B

Babz Choudhury

Babzstaruk here again... so D2 PC iron banner has started... I like playing iron banner, what about you peeps?

D

Dane McClellan

Ib is ok just wish we had bounties for it instead of milestones because I had just finished the daily challenge in the middle of the match and then reset hit and erased that progress for the 15 ib tokens...

M

Mach Heydt

I like it, but yesterday my friend and I weren't really playing the match as we were hunting the challenges. Camping near power ammo to make the 5 req kills. Although we won, we pretty much left the other 2 teammates to their own. I guess some of the enemies are prolly also hunting the challenges, but it does make the iron banner less focused on the actual game when we're going after the challenge :/

J

Jason Huynh

Boring as fuck. Its either dominate the enemy with a 15 point lead or vice versa... I joined an ongoing and brought a team from -18 to postive 5 over the enemy team and then... We lost by 2 points cus they kept feeding.

J

Jack Waller

I've enjoyed the 5 I've actually played... not lost any yet But they've all been close & pretty intense

J

Josiah Dolowy

Did it for the milestone and gonna do it for the other milestone I have but it's not too fun tbh

V

Vetiss Dio

I Enjoy Iron banner more than anything in the Crucible.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom