Contact advertising [email protected]

Aw man... :(

Y

YongKang Ma

Aw man... :(

M

Mason Pearmain

So much for the "nvidia has better value" argument vs Vega because of retailer price gouging of Vega cards, heh?

J

James Starr

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

M

Mango Pang

such savage

M

Mike Magwire

Not even real

K

Khalifa Ahsi Anxari

I want this in free

M

Micky Bottoms

lol here we go again

I

Israel Quiroga

Smh. Now I gotta wait longer for my pc

A

Alex Arriaga

"Effective immediately, both SK Hynix and Samsung have reportedly increased GDDR5 memory by 30.8% which isn't going to be fun leading into the holiday season for PC gamers. NVIDIA won't hurt so much from this as they have the financial backing to take the 10% hit per card, but if AMD Radeon cards using GDDR5 go up (Radeon RX 500 series) then they're going to hurt even more."

Looks to be an important part of information. I don't care anyways if they do or don't.

B

Brennan Hensley

funny thing is, the memory price hike, is not a real large chunk of the cost to manufacture these cards. And it would affect every card that uses that memory, yet most i see are targeting the 1080 ti.

J

Jordan Graves

Fuck my life

M

Maxx Bullet

already overpriced lol

A

Alan Clancy

Vega will increase too then. This is as a result of memory costs not cos they feel like it

M

Maxx Bullet

fake news because they took down the page the only way i would see 10% raise in pricing would be Miners causing this but here in Canada the GTX 1080 is almost $1000

A

Alexandros Mograine

"I want this for free"
hurrrrrdurrrrrr

N

Nathan Thomas-David Brown

I was lucky to buy my 1050Ti then. o.o

M

Matthew Reed

8gb cards will be incredibly expensive not just because of the Vram price hikes and shortages it's mining also it's crippling the graphics cards market

K

Kyle Missingno

Everyone Join the amd hype train :D

R

Ron Gizzi

Glad i got my 1080ti last week.

B

Bassel Jones Espinoza

:V

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom