Contact advertising [email protected]

Assassin's Creed: Origins is reportedly using VMProtect on top of Denuvo because...

R

Ryan Pattinson

Assassin's Creed: Origins is reportedly using VMProtect on top of Denuvo because Ubisoft is trembling at the thought of the game being cracked before they rake in the big bucks.

Even though VMProtect has a huge hit on CPU performance, especially when paired with Denuvo's behaviour.
You would've thought not optimising a single AC game in the last ten years would've been enough, but no. They also have to intentionally make performance worse for users, be they legit or not.
How does Ubisoft still exist?

M

Michael Sarkodie McDonald

I have already cracked the game people,and will upload to my website very soon.I will notify you when the time comes.

R

Ravi Bechoe

Game maxed out gives me 60-70 fps so idk but it runs really well I remember syndicate delivering a solid 45fps on the same build

C

Chris Tingman

I heard it needs at least 8 threads to perform optimally. Lol so this is why

J

Jesse van der Heijde

Because people like you have the need to steal games. That's why these companies need to implement security measures...

R

Ryan Tafsir

I have i7 so it doesn't affect me. But still UBISOFT is a dick! I only have respect for Rockstar Games, CD Project Red & Bethesda... other publishers are bitch ass cunts

R

Ryan Tafsir

AC Origin's Denuvo itself brings ~30-40 % to CPU usage! gotta love UBISOFT

N

Neil McDicken

Ryan Pattinson Did you honestly just say that thieves are staying away from games with Drm in protest.

So it is in fact working as the devs hoped then. Lol

C

Chris Tingman

Ubisoft exists because people dont learn and keep pre-ordering their shit

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom