Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One ascendentark17 has admins that r shit theyll punish u for taking something that was...

J

Joshua Matz

ascendentark17 has admins that r shit theyll punish u for taking something that was gotten from some other player while in a tribe that the person wanted back

J

Jeffrey Elmore

What in the actual fuck did you just say?

J

Joshua Matz

basicly its a admin abused shit server

R

Roy Scoggins

No he literally wanted to know what you said because it sounded like a 5 year old that feels as though they have been wronged. Not saying you weren't but at least make sense.

J

Joshua Matz

ok my friend an i was in a tribe an he had gotten somethings an was kicked i was still in the tribe an i got what he wanted cuz it was his not the tribes

R

Roy Scoggins

Items? Just give them to him

J

Joshua Matz

i did cuz i took the items from the tribe leader then i joined his tribe

R

Roy Scoggins

Ok so I'm kinda lost now.

R

Roy Scoggins

So you inside?

R

Roy Scoggins

Insided

J

Joshua Matz

idk i just got the stuff that was my friends from the cunt that was tribe leader

R

Roy Scoggins

Mmm i see

J

Joshua Matz

then the admins locked us up and destroyed everything and banned us they always spawn things in their base is full tek and everything from turrents to aggroed dinos and its a pve server

R

Roy Scoggins

Hhmmm regardless you got the shaft bro. I've gotten it before when the admins did me wrong. I never complained about them anywhere period. I just moved on. Good luck to you, if you wanna play PvP you can join my server but I don't deal with any drama. I play like everyone else and there's a low population at the moment so you have time to build up.

C

Cody Young

Na that stuff doesn't happen I play on the same server admins are fair , they go to everyone's base and do red drops
They don't have turrets or aggroed Dino's
He just salty

H

Holly Dunham

Guy that got kicked should have taken his things or asked the leader for it.
And HOLY SHIT THE ADMIN BASE LOOKED LIKE AN ADMIN BASE? Yeah that's nothing new. They're admins, they can have a tek base. They can spawn the bosses in and kill them for tekgrams too. And. It. Is. O. K.

L

Luke Lateman

I own this server only thing weve spawned in on rag is community stuff and tek generantors lol where do i start with you haha you was rude in game chat from the start. Got invited into someones base and stole tgere fertilized rex egg and then said... wait for this people. ... HE JUST WANTED TO HELP OUT AND HATCH IT The victim forgave him which saved his ass from getting kicked. The tribe they were in has rules that whatever resources you collect for the tribe stay with the tribe. Your mate got kicked for bringing drama to the tribe by being a general annoyance and trolling. You decided to then leave and steal the resources as you left so you was put in jail and you cried and left the server

L

Luke Lateman

I aint even flown a griffin yet cos i dont wana spawn and ive spent the last week making sure everyone's sorted first. You need to grow up lad

L

Luke Lateman

Weve got the best admins lol the other 40odd people on my server would all vouch for that

S

Sam Kirwan

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom