Contact advertising [email protected]

As soon as something new finally counters tracer they nerf...

D

De Rose

As soon as something new finally counters tracer they nerf it............................... Way to take the fun out before she goes live Jeff.......

J

Justin Rodriguez

She wasn’t a counter to Tracer per say in the first place. She just took care of Tracer well for diving her. It’s not like if Tracer was giving your team issues you would be like, “Ok, time to switch to Brigitte.” Because McCree still just does that job better.

G

Gabriel Hamilton

It's still about the same, Most dive characters still die easy, it's been days and I have not went against a hog yet. I want to know If I can handle hog easy like I can with dva.

R

Ryan Winkler

She still feels nice. Have you played her with the new changes?

N

Noman Saleem

>Listening to opinion of Youroverwatch or Stylosa

N

Noman Saleem

Animation cancelling was an exploit that got fixed just like how Genji's animation cancel got removed.

M

Mihnea Gogu

so a close ranger hero counters tracer? Come on...

M

Mindaugas Bernotas

She wasn't counterint tracer, she was just deleting tracer

Σ

Σάντρι Χ.

Παντελής Παντίδης

M

Mikey Veyron

AkatsukiMei Tan

Γ

Γιώργος Βένιος

Its not a nerf if shes not released ;)

S

Sam Wilkinson

Well there were things she could do that were ridiculous, the jump and animation cancellations were in particular stupid.

P

Pedro Henrique Thuler

Ptr works like that, mah dudes

Z

Zachary Ferns

They said it’s an all-around nerf, but they made Inspire fire off about 25% more often? Isn’t that a buff to her healing in exchange for more of that offensive power? And let’s be clear, the vertical jumps were never intended.

R

Ritwik R Sharma

They nerfed her shield jump, like they did with moira 's fade jump and lucio' s scroll Bhop

R

Ritwik R Sharma

She still counters tracer

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom