Contact advertising [email protected]

As my first post, I would like to apologize in advance. I want to build this, is it...

K

Kamrul Bari

As my first post, I would like to apologize in advance.

I want to build this, is it ok?

Thanks in advance.

D

Dakota Powell

Chose less expensive keyboard and get 1600x or 1700x CPU with b370-f mobo and smaller m.2 since you have 2t hard drive.

M

Melih Çalıcı

3000MHz ram plz and an RX 580 won't power a trimonitor. Get a 1080 or 1080 Ti (change PSU with a Silverstone/Seasonic 650)

K

Kylie Matias

Don't get a 1TB SSD as it won't last as long as an HDD.

Just get a 500gb one for the main OS and some programs, then spend the rest for raid on your HDDs. Hotswappable drives as a NAS is pretty cool.

Get a better PSU, try at least 600 Gold rated. Don't cheap out on your PSU, but don't go overkill either.

I recommend getting one 2k Monitor and two 1080p monitors. So you can have a main gaming monitor and the others for lesser projects.

Get an aftermarket cooler as well if you don't like the Wraith~

Goodluck getting a 580 during this mining crazy time~ Try getting a 1080 or Ti if you can. Focus on your GPU if you're planning to go triple monitor.

A

Anton Ramirez

Your going deep on basically everything buy a nice pair of audio Technica or Sennheiser and a blue yeti

G

Gavin Samson

Get rid of that psu

A

Alex James Weathers

You should enhance a PSU with these.

D

Durvelle Greene

You need to change

Motherboard, RAM, GPU, and PSU

S

Steven Lee

Rip psu

D

Durvelle Greene

B350M or A320 is a better Choice since you don't want to OC and I would avoid ASUS as their boards are having some problems right now and hasn't been addressed yet.

You say 2400 is enough for you but you are completely wrong. Ryzen needs faster RAM in order to properly perform. Ryzen is a very picky platform. You need minimum atleast 3000MHz RAM in order to let Ryzen stretch its legs.

I also mentioned GPU because if you plan to game a single R9 580 isn't enough for triple monitors. I'd advise for minimum a GTX 1080 or R9 Fury so you won't be sacrificing visuals for performance.

The PSU isn't bad but 450W won't cut it. Atleast go for 650W Gold Rated. You always want headroom when buying a PSU because if it goes everything else goes with it.

B

Blake Dalenko

G.skill 780 keyboard and upgrade the cpu
To a 1600x or 1700x

Corsair rm650x psu

M

Mustafa Surat

Psu upgrade

A

Angelique Hoekstra

Take a higher watt psu, higher freq ram and if you want 7.1 sound then go for the HyperX cloud 2.I have both of them and the Logitech is collecting dust :)

A

Angelique Hoekstra

Oh and ive read that razer mice die fast.Cant help you there because i'm weird and like a heavy mouse so i use g502 but most peoplw want a light mouse.

R

Richard Sanders

you want 3200 ram for ryzen

D

Dzenis Alickovic

Replace e the deathadder with a rival 300 and get thr hyper x cloud ii for the headphones

J

Josh Williams

Depending on what kind of CPU cooler you go with, you might have clearance issues with a radiator up top and the high profile ram. Just a heads up. I want this case also but my h100i can't fit 2 fans without then hitting my ram

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom