Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic As I’ve been adding SNES Classic games, Ive discovered how many of these are an...

T

Timothy Michael

As I’ve been adding SNES Classic games, Ive discovered how many of these are an entirely different game than the ones I grew up playing on Sega Genesis. For instance I downloaded Aladdin, just expecting the same game with slightly different graphics. Nope, it’s a whole different game. Same thing with Tom & Jerry. I feel like most of the best SNES games are exclusive to SNES. Such as Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Chrono Trigger, Star Wars, etc. In most cases where the same game is offered on either platform, there are two possibilities: 1. The game either has the same exact name on both platforms and is totally different on each, or the games are titled differently and are different games. 2. Sega/SNES game is titled the same and the same game but most times SEGA has better graphics, effects and/or music. I wanted to stick to downloading mostly SNES, since it is SNES classic after all, but I’ve found myself choosing genesis 9/10 that I have the option to choose between the two. Exceptions are games like Mortal Kombat, where the differences are less significant.

R

Ronnie Sørensen

Alot of Genesis games are better than the SNES version actually. I grew up with the Genesis and it was and is a great machine. It did lack all the great Ninty exclusives though. Gunstar Heroes was great but besides that and the Sonic games, there were no competition for the SNES. Wrestling games were also a bit different. In WWE Wrestlemania - The Arcade Game - You can only choose from 6 wrestlers in the SNES version but 8 in the Genesis version. The roster was also a bit different in the WWF Royal Rumble game on each console.

E

Erik Zuniga

Alladin is different???

J

Justin La Vache

No toejam and earl.

T

Toby Bouphavong

Was thinking the same thing

S

Steve James Pitman

go buy a sega mini then if you love sega so much.depends allot on taste,some poeple are just megadrive fans and others are all nintendo. sega must not have done that well considering they are no longer making consoles anymore

T

Toby Bouphavong

I had a seat growing up so I pre ordered for the hell of it

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Sega mini plays cartridge and has sd support

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Just put all Genesis games on that save the limited snes classic space for Nintendo games

T

Timothy Michael

Is this the genesis you guys are talking about? Looks like there’s a couple different versions.

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

No the new one

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Thought it had SD but don't

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Was supposed to come out 5 days before snes classic

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

J

Joe Foster

Sunset Riders on SNES and Genesis are pretty different. Judge Dredd is really fun on SNES and miserable on Genesis.

A

Aaron T. Camp

it's not SEGA mini Classic!!!

J

Joe Foster

Shadowrun on SNES and Genesis are both awesome RPGs and completely different.

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

I hear that first one crap

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

New one supposed to have all the problems fixed

T

Timothy Michael

I also have this bad boy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom