Contact advertising [email protected]

As a lucio, should I seperate from my team to heal a tank, or should I stay with my...

R

Rose Ahern

As a lucio, should I seperate from my team to heal a tank, or should I stay with my team and tell the tank to come to me?

E

Ethan Knight

meet em half way, communication is key

R

Raimone Gresham

Speed boost and wall ride to them unless it puts you in direct danger, heal, do the same in reverse back to your position.

E

Eyad M Ejeilat

Tanks should stick with their teams and dps alone

B

Brian Orellana Gonzalez

Tell the better healer to heal the tank and stay with the squishies

J

Jocek Cja

The other healer should be healing the tank more.

T

Taurusz Williamsz

As a Rein main, my best friend is a Lucio main. I listen to my supports and if he tells me that I should not be where I am, he will tell me, speed boosts me back with the team and play from there. hope that helps. Moral of the story. Talk with the team and find those who are willing to listen and adapt.

A

Ababil Ashari

yr good for the squishies man, bigger people require better single target healers

L

Luke Schirmer

This question is impossible to answer honestly. Overwatch is a game where every situation is nuanced. What you should be doing at any given time depends on what's happening all around you.

The most basic answer I can provide is that you should never be relied on to heal a tank in the first place. Lucio heals 16 health a second. If you burn amp to heal more, you're only healing 140 HP and putting speed boost on cooldown.

In most situations you should be watching your teammates movement and positioning yourself near whoever needs extra movement speed, whether to retreat or attack. That is Lucio's primary function. Slower teammates with strong close range attacks take priority (Reinhardt, Zarya, Reaper, Mei, Symmetra), since you are mitigating their major weakness (slow speed and short range) with your ability to make them move faster.

A

Antonio Neto

Youre not a main healer, if you need to go, if not well squishies

M

Meng Yanlin

Go in between

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom