Contact advertising [email protected]

As a genji main, I love to 1 v 6 the enemy team only to fail spectacularly.

• Thread starter Samuel Vasquez Mauricio
  • Start date
S

Samuel Vasquez Mauricio

As a genji main, I love to 1 v 6 the enemy team only to fail spectacularly.

M

Montana Nall

As a dva main I love to put play Orissa and get POTG

D

Diego Gonzalez Lerma

as a Moira main I love to watch d.va and gengu try to defense matrix and deflect my damage beam, it’s hilarious

D

David Kapp

As a rein main, I love to miss my charge and fly off the map as a spectacular rocket powered German beef cake

D

Douglas Preston

Jessica

J

Jurine Erwee

As a Widowmaker main, I love timing Genji's deflect and headshot him the moment it stops

Z

Zen Syazriq

As a hanzo main i loved hearing people ask me to switch

C

Christian Thomas

As a Reinhardt main, I love to charge head-first into the enemy team, pin one person, kill another with a firestrike, and then cry as my shield gets melted by a Bastion as I await my impending doom.

B

Breanna Ellie Puetz

I’M NOT ALONE

J

Javier Anguiano

As a mercy main I love vertical jumps.

S

Summer Hanson

as a junkrat main, i love to place traps on sombras translocater

S

Selena Lis

As a Symmetra main I love it when Genji attempts to escape me by dashing away only to die during his dash

A

Ashley Henry

As an orisa main, I love shooting my magnetic orb off the map against a wall only to watch then get sucked in and fall as well

T

Tom Bears Borselli

As a Zenyatta main I like to out snipe a Widow. Nothing gives me. More satisfaction

A

Ashlyn Wong

As a Moira main I like to laugh as I slowly kill anyone that isn't a tank.
As a D'va main I like to watch as the slow moving heroes run away when I ult at the center of the map.

K

Kelsey Rigdon

As a Junkrat main, I love to fight a pharah in the sky and land a head shot and kill her. Also love to leave traps randomly and then get a kill. And setting up traps and bombs and successfully killing them all. feels real good.

T

Tiril-Linéa Solem

As a dva main I love to get some kills w my positivity bomb and then spam ‘is this easy mode’ after

M

Megan Elizabeth Jones

As a flex tank and support I love to just help the team win

S

Saul Siegmann

As a junk main, I like to put a mine and trap in front of the enemy's spawn door, even if it's comp. (Also don't hate on me for being a junk main, I honestly don't play overwatch that much anymore, it hasn't been on high on my list of priorities)

P

Peeranut Pompim

As a...shit I forgot I'm flex..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom