Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Arkedhard is the worst server yet you can not change tribe name you can not change...

J

Jackson Lozada

Arkedhard is the worst server yet you can not change tribe name you can not change your ign name you can't not merge you can not leave your tribe the stats are official and the admins are awful and tell u what Toni is the admin spawns shit in for people she likes it's the most biased server out there just a heads up!!!

J

Josie Ridge

Not very new. I have a server that's fresh if u wanna join

T

Tyler Wilson

Someone sounds like a spoiled brat

J

Jessica Lyn

Mike Izzy

C

Christina Anderson

You're not allowed to change your tribe name, leave your tribe, or merge?

J

Jeffrey Elmore

These guys are mad because they were the competition for alpha. Constantly raiding and harassing every tribe in the server for 2-3 map wipes.

Everyone finally got sick of their shit and wouldn't let them build up after Friday's update caused corruption.

Karma is a bitch stop being a crybaby.

C

Christina Anderson

I was gonna say....haha. I'll take your guys word for it.

T

Tom Hall

Sounds like you got arked hard hahahahahaha

T

Tyler Wilson

I played briefly on Toni's server awhile ago. I thought it was a good server. She runs a tight ship and was fair. No complaints here

C

Christina Anderson

After seeing the way you're talking to people and the things you're saying...I don't really blame anyone for getting on your ass about stuff... you're making yourself look like a twat...

S

Samuel O'Brien

Personally, I think the server is shit

D

Dusty Crow

Toni is cool among most of us server owners. I personally have never played on her server but we run into each other often. She's a tough cookie and Jeffrey can be a asshole that being said it's what makes them great hosts. They keep order

J

Jackson Lozada

What's with this

D

Dylan Williamson

This is a nice server. Out of 240 something members I'm the only under 18 player. Ever since I joined this server I've never heard one good thing about his tribe. All they would do is exploit certain things since they can't get it done without exploits. He's been all drama every since I joined. He's belligerent and takes this game to seriously.

C

Chandler Davidson

This tribe was just a bunch of whiney cunts lol

K

Kerry Rendall

Ugh fucking kids. Jackson, go the fuck to school and shut your spoiled ass up.

K

Kerry Rendall

Poor baby got his ass fucked up on a PVP server

K

Kris Sa

Oh Jeffrey what did you do this time?? Gosh

D

Dusty Crow

Lol my favorite ark people are all here, isn't it glorious Chelsea Cooper

L

Luis Flores

This is why I play official