Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Ark....the game that keeps on giving...where every patch breaks more crap than the one...

R

Robert Bush

Ark....the game that keeps on giving...where every patch breaks more crap than the one before it...

A

Adam Rotering

Was there another patch?

R

Rogg Green

Got a point. Cant wait for conan exiles to hit ps4

A

Adam Rotering

That's the game that got me playing ark

R

Robert Bush

That little hotfix last night is causing some subtle, yet bad anomalies...I'm making a list right now...

A

Adam Rotering

I haven't played since 1.31 cause our dedicated got messed up. What's it doing now?

R

Robert Bush

Taming is a 50/50 chance of working, the spawns are weird again, random items are disappearing from my vaults, etc, etc....weird...

A

Adam Rotering

Ugh. I'll keep waiting.

R

Robert Bush

It's everytime....maybe one day they'll learn to playtest these patches before rushing them out the door...

S

Sashka Dimitrova

I put 100 meat on my giga went to check the troth come back 1min later and all the meat was gone, no way he ate 100meat in a minute if that

T

Tyler Hazelip

Now you know why many of us have or are quitting that have been playing since day 1 before ps4

R

Robert Bush

I keep hanging in there, but damn...

J

John Lawrence

What's lag?

J

John Zartuok Koutras

Game that was great then patches it feels like the devs are trying to make people quit the game so they get rich and we get a crappy game so they make us leave lol that what it feels like and also bring back orginal layout option

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom