Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Are you looking for a good game, this one here its is, #Shantae half hero it's all...

• Thread starter Gustavo Jordán Ramírez
  • Start date
G

Gustavo Jordán Ramírez

Are you looking for a good game, this one here its is, #Shantae half hero it's all what I spected of #Wonderboy and he does'nt was.
Some months ago I bought Wonderboy because I really like his art style and I hear from many that it was a good game, the later could be true still though but When I did it, I did not know it was a render from the old Wonderboy and in no way I could thing they gone to only re paint over the game, so all was the same, I never played that before so who cares but amazingly, playing the game all look very pretty until the control start to fill funny, very hard to jump, enemy's very hard ro kill and the worst for me no save points after some screens, they keep all from the past inclusive the bad things.
I not played because I hate to be take to the very beginning if I fail and be let emptyhanded.
Now I bought Shantae, half genie and the art is great, the game very funny and has all the good from old platformers but let people chose the level of difficulty and save points after a couple of screens, great character designs and elements of rpg, also very disrintive music, very good game and it did what Wonderboy could not, very happy with Shantae half genie.

V

Vita Spieler

Pirate's Curse was better

V

Virginie Seilin

I really liked Pirate's Curse, and I think I will buy this one! Great design and a lot of fun!

G

Gustavo Jordán Ramírez

Never play Pirates Course so for me this is very good and can't compare, anyway this is the only for the switch and a good game

C

Cesar Neg

And it will have DLC "in the summer"...

R

Rod Solomon

Omg loved this game! Just beat it yesterday!

G

Gustavo Jordán Ramírez

What this has to be with the post???

S

Steven Mabee

Is there a physical copy of Shantae?

J

John Piazza

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom