Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Are these stats good enough for hard boss on rag?

S

Spencer JC

Are these stats good enough for hard boss on rag?

W

William Lomas

what dino is it

W

William Lomas

and how many you got

W

William Lomas

and are you on about the ice death worm if so you cant take dinos in there

L

Lucian Demitri Greyworth

I'm going to say absolutely not 1 of my trex's level 110 has stats pretty close to that, and i wouldn't take him to the Green boss forget the red one, get your melee to at least 100 if not more and the health easily needs to be over 60k or so, trust me mate i know these stats sound out to lunch but trust me, you'll need them

S

Sean Loiselle

you should have put some of those lvls into damage.

L

Les Fuller

Bout 15 of them and a yuty ur be good done it my self

S

Sean Loiselle

here is what i stopped breeding at for a Rex. then i went to Aberration to have fun with the rock drake.

S

Sylvain Blanchette

For hard boss you need rex with 100k Life

L

Les Fuller

We aimed for 30 15 of em and yuty didn’t loose one

R

Rob Mathieu

I use 12 turkeys 1 pig a tutu and 6 Rex's for rag boss fights. Did beta boss on rag with her 2 turkeys that were better then our Rex's we brought. Have cleared it multiple times now. Turkeys are 20k HP and all rest into melee between 450 and 500 when leveled a little. We do beta in about 4 to 5 min

A

Andy Rowe

Would I manage with my rexes and how many, stats atm 60k hp 1100 melee 2500 stamina, they do bosses on island no problem

K

Kerry Clay

Kyle Rogers what you think

R

Reece D Asbury

I play official, We bring Rexes and theris, and not many Rexes tbh, Rex stats are about 25k/800d (min of 80+ saddle) then Theris are about 12k 900d, The dragon is piss easy and should probably take no longer than 5 minutes, Manti is harder as barely lands, we take Shotguns in to handle the Manti mainly (300%+) Also remember too take a Yuti and something quick with flowers, so you can kite them Rock Golems away

D

Dustin Kauten

Man some of these comments lol, that rex is perfectly fine for doing alpha rag, I've done it with 20k 500 dmg rex with 65 armor saddles. Pc PvP official. 17 rex, 2 daedons, 1 yuti.

S

Spencer JC

Well I’m on official and keep in mind it only has about 20-30 lvls so far still a lot more to be put in

S

Shawn Kincaid

I'd definitely wait til you breed out perfect breed rexes. And make sure their health is like 15K+ and attack stats of like 350+. Also keep in mind the drag weight of your creatures. A creature's drag weight can vary. If it is over 560 it won't teleport into the arena.

To find your creature's drag weight... remove all items from their inventories and tak off their saddles and place them on a large elevator platform one at a time. The elevator will tell you how much weight it has. If any of them weight anything over 560 they will not be able to go into the arena with you.

The creatures can have as much extra weight on them (items and saddles) just make sure their actual drag weight is 560 and under.

Also... I hope you have ascended rex saddle BPs with a high armor rating. Otherwise they will take massive damage.

N

Nick Longley

Get Hp to 40k + and melee to 700+ for Rex

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom