K

Kristiqn Nikiforov

are gaming chairs that amazing most of them are more expensive than my gpu :#

A

Aleksandar Oliveric

No

S

Stuart McAllister

Been amazing for my back! If you've no back issues then not necessary but they are for me.

C

Chris Greany

I spent like 70 on my chair and have serious back issues so no you dont need to buy a 400 dollar chair. Just do your research and read the reviews.

D

Drew Geihs

I can't find one with good reviews

D

Donovan Carpenter

I plan on buying one of these.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jacob Glueck

If you chair cost more than your GPU than you shouldn’t be looking for a chair. Should be looking for new computer parts...

M

Martin Rhodes

mine was about 80 and i have put some heavy time in when i was unempleyed now i am emplyoed i use it like a arm chair and still heavy use on weekend and its brill

A

Asif Haque

comfy sitting makes difference in gaming. That's all I'm gonna say.

K

Karol Mikitiuk

Well tbh yes, they're super comfy and really helps you keep your spine in good shape. I switched from regular office char to "gaming" one and the difference is huge. If you spend 5h + playing or just using your computer (like most of us do) then I really recommend you to buy one of those chairs

R

Ryan Wills

Mine was 200

C

Corey Schiffer

C

Christian Silva

I purchase this chair. I think its totally worth it. I use it daily and if it is helping my long term back health then....

H

Howard HOshii

ikea

D

David Quinn

Nope, I have a $75 chair that I think is just as good as those $750 DX racer

E

Elias Scharmer

Gaming chairs are comfortable but shit for your back health

C

Chris Kiddell

I sit on the edge of my bed.

T

Tim Critchfield

I bought a big old ass one for like $10-20 from Good Will. Still comfy because it is old style cushion that doesnt go flat like the new ones do plus i can kick back high in it.

D

Dustin Chamberlain

I literally sit on the floor when gaming on my pc. its all about whatever is comfortable for you.

E

Erik Lars Lilleheil

most of those chairs are made out of really bad quality leather, genuine leather isnt a stamp of quality, its actually the name of one of the lowest grades of leather.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom