Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Are all Warlocks braindead monkies? Can't even pull out a victory against me abusing a...

C

Conan Lockwood

Are all Warlocks braindead monkies? Can't even pull out a victory against me abusing a stupidly powerful glitch. I am fairly sure the most intelligent class has the most braindead players.

J

James Fulmer

Lol. So your basing your entire judgment of people who prefer a certain class solely on 4 people who rely on a glitch to get kills? That seems like a brain dead kind of thing to do

M

Miguel Santiago

Well, you can still get killed mid ult as a voidwalker. Especially if you're going against a gunslinger lol. Just pop ult and spray and play, hide for 7 seconds, rinse and repeat.

R

Ryan Martins

Thats racist. Blaming all warlocks for the few that are lame....

A

Adam Izaya Kharakov

I find it odd that there are people who who don't have a 335 of each class yet. Funny that those are the people complaining about a bug for one class. Meaning, they're probably just bad, and mad.

C

Charly Sanchez

Pics or it didn’t happen

T

Tomáš Czyž

''stupidly powerfull glitch'' do️e

M

Matt Rajchel

Every time you post something I imagine a fedora wearing atheist backboard. I don't know why...

M

Matthew Bidinger

I tried voidcaller it was good... then I tried stormcaller lol

E

Elijah Graham

Extremely poor worded comment. Anyway, honestly that super is so bad in that subclass that it literally doesn’t matter most of the time. I have WAY better games using Dawnblade.

F

Felipe Cruz

buthurt as fuck

N

Nathan Prasad

I bet you anything , he got his ass beat by that bs warlock glitch and said he won. XD funniest shit I’ve ever seen from someone. Learn to take an L and move on, just don’t lie man.

C

Chris Nihilson

Mages in WoW. Standpoint, reaffirmed.

"LOL 1MILLION CRITS, I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME"
*forgets to Ice Block and get's killed by a Warrior*
"BLIZZ NERF WARRIORS, DEY OP"

S

Santiago Sayago

Mmmhhh too much salt I can walk in your post without sinking

D

Danny Caldwell

It is actually really easy to beat the bug. Funny thing is I have had more luck , and fun shutting them down over , and over again with a SIMPLE Gemini Jester build lol. It's to easy sometimes tbh.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom