Contact advertising [email protected]

are AIO cpu water coolers really as horrible as they appear to be? almost bought a...

E

Eli Icarus

are AIO cpu water coolers really as horrible as they appear to be? almost bought a kraken x52 until a quick google showed me hundreds of people with fried CPUs, broken pumps and a massive array of software problems.. am i just seeing the bad here or?

G

Greg Abney

I've got the corsair h60 (I think.) Had it a couple moths now. Only thing I regret is not getting a dual fan model.

N

Nick McCann

Never had an issue with any aio

J

Jason Cook

I've got a kraken x52 all sweet here

C

Cameron Horbal

My corsair h100 v2 is doing really good no fried nothing but i got the over temp shutdown on

S

Scotty Hedstrom

I have the x52 on a 6700k OC to 4.7 and I'm cool as a Eskimo

J

Joel Lim

My first AIO, nzxt 620 is still running after 5 years

J

Joseph Dixon

Yup, known lots to fail. Go custom then you only have yourself to blame if something goes wrong lol.

K

Kane Hewson

Stil got my corsair h100i in my sons rig now after 5gears and now In running a h110i. Iv never really seen a issue with them. With corsair link you can set alerts if the pump speed etc get low ornis dieing and iv got that set but so far its never gone off

A

Anthony Martino

Have two systems both on kraken x42's without any issues. Less than a year into them though, ymmv

R

Richard Gooden

Been using AIOs for about ten years. Never had one fail.

N

Nathan C Fall

I have an AIO EVGA gpu and an corsair on cpu. My guess is that those fries or damaged units were not hooked up correctly or the fans died or did not keep good static pressire

B

Blake Dalenko

Ive got a x62 and I fcking love it

E

Eric Sheets

I'm actually curious about this too because I'm looking at adding a x62 to my build I'm currently working towards. I know this may sound stupid but it's nothing like liquid cooling? It simply pulls air in and pushes it onto the CPU, correct?

R

Richard Philips

no idea but they seem very popular

K

Kyle King

I think a lot of the problemb is people think thay need to crank the speed up on there AIO pump and this is a misconception as the water will not absorb heat faster just beacase u throw water threw the block and radiator faster I find to have better Temps when I set a reasonably slow pump speed that will allow good saturation and the watter will have a bit more time to dissipate the heat and iv never had any problembs

D

Dale Brooks

I have been using a corsair h100 about a year and a half with 0 issues.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom