Contact advertising [email protected]

Apparently a rather unpopular opinion about the new Mercy: Mercy is still viable, i...

J

Joseph Menor

Apparently a rather unpopular opinion about the new Mercy:

Mercy is still viable, i believe people just need to be more skillful at using her. the main goal of the nerf is to stop making Resurrect too much of a button press type ability and mostly encourages the player to have more situational awareness and better planning.
Complaining about it just about proves that you refuse to exert more effort into playing the hero more skilfully, and that's the exact type of attitude Blizzard wishes to take away with most hero reworks.
i personally play Mercy a lot, she's my go-to support when i decide to fill in. i think this change isn't as big of a problem than most people make it out to be.

Say what you must, that's just how i see it. take it with a grain of salt (as if some people aren't salty already)
i am ready for your rage.

김해민

"to have more situational awareness and better planning" i totally agree on that one. mercy players cant just summon someone to the middle of the battlefield or bring up a aggro meatshield when a genji is chasing them

R

Riley Talbot

I'm sure she works just fine still but I refuse to play her, I would rather lose and still have fun than win and be bored or frustrated out of my mind

김해민

working as a team, you can ask a rein to hold the shield while you ressurect

Y

Yada Yadayada

I don't even play as mercy but the idea that these pros and upper 10 % of the community whined till this was changed, says more about these supposed pros than these people you assume are so inadept at skill they play mercy. Your supposed to be awesome, you can't play around it, need it removed? Not too pro, cough cough, weak.

F

Fahad Amzad

Mercy is still the main healer and i have no problem at all playing her

A

Alexander Hull

The new Mercy nerf just means you need to communicate with your tanks and get them to protect you during a rez

A

Anissa Martinez

I agree. Its basically "stupid proof"

J

Jay Pace

I just wish they would have had more of a priority fixing ,oh I don't know, the junkrat, moira, SYMMETRA rather than mercy who they've already fucked multiple times.

P

Panda Lau

it is also suppossed to force the team to work more as a team but that is one thing that never happens

L

Lin Galini

Of course she is viable. You either improve or sit in corner and cry

B

Briana Marie Elena

Everyone complains when their characters get nerfed but all you have to do is simply practice Im a defense/dps/tank player first but picked up Mercy 3 seasons ago to help when no one wanted to play healers and every update ive adapted, including this one. Shes not dead, but your skill playing her might be if you can’t try to adapt ‍♀

A

Aubrey Wilson

with an ass like that how can she not be viable

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom