Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone willing to take in a new member into their pve official server?

F

Felicia Kirksey

Anyone willing to take in a new member into their pve official server?

A

Aj Burkhart

We're pve on island. Just starting. Not new. Just starting over. Not even a base yet. If your down

F

Felicia Kirksey

I'm down. I'm actually missing the island.

F

Felicia Kirksey

I could get on tomorrow night

A

Aj Burkhart

That works. Just send me a message. Well link up

A

Aj Burkhart

Still interested? We have ambitious goals and could use active members.

F

Felicia Kirksey

Still willing to let me join?

A

Aj Burkhart

Of course. As long as your ok with the offical pve grind lol

F

Felicia Kirksey

Yes. Are you on?

A

Aj Burkhart

I am. I'm taming a beaver atm.

A

Aj Burkhart

Amanda you won't be the only female anymore lol

A

Anthony Kenefick

Can anyone join ?

A

Aj Burkhart

That depends. We're recruiting yes but are lookong to avoid trolls if possible. Our tribe dynamic is pretty simple. All for one and one for all. We have permissions in place so you won't have access to everything right off that bat. We're just starting so each dino we have is very important

F

Felicia Kirksey

I ran my own tribe on pve for a long time. All by myself. So I can definitely handle the grind :) ill be nice to have tribe mates

F

Felicia Kirksey

I understand that. I like taking so I can tame a lot of my stuff if I can just have a few of the resources.

F

Felicia Kirksey

Taming*

A

Aj Burkhart

We have a very ambitious plan. A very large project and we havnt even really started it yet. So lots to do lol. Casey And Amanda are our builders. Brilliant builders at that. We all grins to help. I'm the tamer. And once situated we are big into breeding s9 for that is all hands on deck.

A

Aj Burkhart

Resources are open. If you need metal and we have it use it just take your turn on a metal run when it comes up

A

Anthony Kenefick

Ya thats fair im new to online was on solo since Christmas if im honest cause i died way to ofen online so gave up for awhile

A

Aj Burkhart

Yeah dude. You're welcome. As long as your ok with a few restrictions to start. We so t have personal dinos but once we start breeding if there's something you want and you imprint it's pretty much yours. Others will avoid using it if at all possible

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom