Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone who can sell me on splatoon? I’ve only really played Legend of Zelda and Mario...

V

Victoria Jesuele

Anyone who can sell me on splatoon? I’ve only really played Legend of Zelda and Mario franchise games on my switch/Wii but it seems interesting? Would you suggest?

J

Joe Foster

It's the online multiplayer shooter for people who don't like online multiplayer shooters. It's very charming.

S

Steve Naranjo

Think of it like an extreme version of paintball, except in addition to splatting the opposing team, your MAIN objective is to ink the terrain with as much of your team’s ink color as possible in under 2 minutes for Turf War. Ranked matches, Salmon Run (basically kid friendly cod zombies) numerous weapons to suit your playstyle, expansive clothing lines that have their own perks or you could put your own for each piece of clothing to suit a style of play. Some mini games, and a solid one player campaign. If you’re into team based shooters, it’s definitely worth a look. I’d recommend looking at gameplay before you decide to buy it. If you do though, it can get pretty addicting.

J

Joey Valk

You're a kid now, you're a squid now! *Gets shot.*

B

Ben Oles

Don’t get it play destiny 2

J

Jonathan Ländell

i think its awesome, you can win by defeating ur enemies, splatting the map or doing the objective like controlling the tower etc. Also there is a fantastic campaign to do inbetween all the chaos :)

R

Richard Abraham

My only complaint about it and the only thing that stops me from playing it a lot is that there's ALWAYS ONE person who scored zero because they got kicked or lost connection or whatever but it makes the entire game completely one-sided and it happens very often for me

A

Arie Venema

Definitely get splatoon. It’s so unique and super addicting. Multiplayer is great, as well as the single player for me. Endless amounts of fun and things to do, so many weapons and maps and game modes, weekly updates and balances and weapons added, new maps added all the time. Stays very fresh. The new octo expansion coming looks amazing, try to get a cheap copy of splat 2 and get ready for the expansion

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Not gonna lie, that Octo expansion has made me wanna acquire Splat-two-n about 3-4 fold.

M

M Kienan Briscoe

It's probably the best online multiplayer on the platform so far, and may remain that way. Wide range of customizability from weapons to outfits, to special abilities, etc. Several different maps, modes/missions, and an immersive story mode. I've dropped probably just as many hours into it as Skyrim/Zelda. One of my fav games.

L

Luke Lovelock

Splatoon 2 destroys odyssey.

K

Kenny Kong

Splatoon2 is the best game in switch for me besides botw .

J

James Buckley

Splatoon is an overhyped mediocre shooter that Nintendo fan boys rave about because the real shooters don't come to Nintendo platforms.

B

Ben Sheppard

Imagine if you bought it in a store

F

Frances Mayes

I love splatoon, i'm not into shooters like cod ect never have, but i love splatoon as it is fun, it's different even though it is a shooter, its easy to play but takes time and practice to master, loads of different weapons to learn to use. 4 ranked modes, standard turf mode and the salmon run mode as well as a one player campain.

S

Stephen Bowman

No.

T

Tariq Khan

I like it way more than I expected. Great fun, and the whole priority on turf rather than kills adds a level of skill I didn't expect

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom