Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone wanna play ark with me? Im feeling down and need some friends to make me laugh...

J

Joshua Peck

Anyone wanna play ark with me? Im feeling down and need some friends to make me laugh and to help take my mind off of things.

Z

Zack Wixwat

ill be down later if u want to bro.

Z

Zack Wixwat

after a few games of pubg ill be on

Z

Zach Davis

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Bryan Potter

Looking to populate
Welcome to our PVP/PVE cluster. We currently clustered Rag and Aberration. We also have Island and center but they are closed for recruiting until we populate the other servers. Our server is StarWars themed not Roleplay. We instant unlock Engrams while leveling. Custom Drops include metal structures and kibble along with different types of gear. Auto Unlock Tek @ lvl 70 with scheduled boss fights to make sure everyone gets element. Our currency is red gems from Aberration. We have community Centers that include stores and bars. We sell muted dinos and gear. Or servers have Aberrant dinos spawned in(ravagers and Karkinos) that you can tame. Max dino lvl is 300. Admins present to help. no admin abuse. Pvp Will be event run. PVE players can exist anywhere on the map as long as they are marked with white flags.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Julian Snow

Chill community of good people. Join and help us grow

G

Gino Ferraro

I’ll play!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom