Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anyone not able to put preserving salt in the bins to keep wyvern milk?

C

Chris Keightley

Anyone not able to put preserving salt in the bins to keep wyvern milk?

D

Daniel Shovelton

I havent been able to do it for a while, Been keeping mine in Tam inventorys. Nightmare when raising

R

Rogg Green

Preserving bin helps. Spark powder to run it.

M

Mike Hill

They made it so you can't do that anymore

P

Paul Romper

Put it in a tame. Last for 4 hours if you get it in immediately

K

Kevin Cumbie

Wildcard changed it.

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Put it in tame with salts best option now

J

James Kemp

So pretty much preserving salts are useless now. Wildcard are fuckers. Preserving salt go in the preserving bin stop being cunts and fucking your own game up.

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

No bro im telling you salts in your tame is good enough

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Adding salts to a giga while taming is a life saver

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

And just bring a stack or two when going to get milk have it in wyvern add milk to said wyvren right away and park that bad boy next to babies and youre g2g

J

Jacob DeMars

You can put it in the icebox lol..

L

Luciano Sesti

Salt is still very useful. Specially when you're farming prime

J

Jacob DeMars

If anyone is intrested in joining my server here is the details pm me for questions.

New Ark Survival Evolved Dedicated 24/7 Unofficial PC Server on the Ps4. 25x Experience 100x Taming 15x Harvesting 5x Growth 5x Supply Crate. U.S. Based Server. Join us on an adventure through Ragnarok and fighting your way to be at the top making both friends and foes. Server Admin PSN - DeMarsJacob please message me for questions, concerns, or requests. Become an active member and Receive an Amazing Resource Starter Pack, enough to build a stone house. There are also boosts in health, stamina, oxygen, food, water, MAX weight, speed, melee, and fortitude! The dinos have also been increased to still keep the challenge of every day Ark Play around.
Server - D.M.W.
Dead Man Walking

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Alot of people dont know this but if you recruit any one of the salty mf on this page wyvern milk never spoils

J

Jacob DeMars

Lol

J

Jacob DeMars

I just need more active people I only have like 12 active ppl on my server

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Sorry bud started on pvp official day one and never left

Z

Zachary Lenard

If you put the milk in the ark it’s good for 24 hours

J

Jacob DeMars

Yea me too till my lvl 98 got corrupted and wild card basically said fu and didnt get me another character at least to that level so I left to go to unofficial cause I wasnt about to grind to get back to 98 again

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom