Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone need more people on a PVP player dedicated server? I've been really trying to...

D

Dedrick Tonsing

Anyone need more people on a PVP player dedicated server? I've been really trying to find a good one, but we all know that struggle. Just a 24/7 server with chill folks would be nice.

D

Damo Waitforit Auty

I’ve been looking for days

D

Dedrick Tonsing

Preferably ragnarok

B

Barry Foley

Arksalive247..... Chat with Daksha273 once you join

R

Robbie Thompson

Join my server. TemplarsPvE. It’s a pvp server semi booster but most stats are official. 6 or 7 players so far so plenty of room to build. I am owner. No starters but can breed u a ptera or give u one of mine. Working on community center

C

Chelsea Harmon

M4TTRLX2 is a pvpve ragnarok server, boosted but not insane. Starter packs if wanted and daily colliseum events to win stuff

F

Frank Cavanah

Looking for players to join my house. I am martell. Xp, gathering, Tame, breeding, and maturing all somewhat boosted. Stats close to official.

L

Leigh Buckett

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nicholas Savinski

MASTERTRADER420, map is Ragnarok, pvp, it's a chill server, I am one of the admins on the server

D

Dedrick Tonsing

Thank you for all the feedback guys. I screenshot yalls posts so if one server doesn’t work out I’ll always have a couple to choose from. Y’all rock!

T

Tabitha Hight

TheMissinArk is pretty sweet. Currently on that and haven't had an issue yet! Great stats as well.

J

Justin Boehler

Come check our fb page first to see if you like the stats and few rules we have. But we have close to 25 easy going people. Growing community center/village with shops, jousting arena, dodo fight house, community forges, overnight quick stay houses if your in the area and need to log off quick. 5 really easy going admin that leave you alone. We don't care what your building, taming, breeding or anything as long as it doesn't affect the server. It's pvpve south of green ob along west side the map is pve all rest is PvP. Check out fb page and let me know if interested

M

Meghan Shumate

PVPVE PRIM+ STRICT RP NITRADO RAGNAROK SERVER

+**REALM RECRUITING**+

×5 Harvesting
×3 XP
×10 taming

Regular PVP & PVE events, active community starting out, admin store, main kingdom's, and events/community/store area will be PVE, except for regular scheduled raids on kingdom castles. Caravan raids weekly/biweekly, PVP allowed in general outside of PVE zones.

Limited slots available for new players, several events available to showcase your skills before the server opens! Message me or comment below for more info!

C

Chris Harrison

I second TemplarsPvE

D

Drew Bert

D

Drew Bert

This is a great one about 16 players on all day that are super friendly

J

Justin Blanton

Gotham city ark

Contact advertising [email protected]