Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone need a experienced player in there tribe? need another dedicated server...

H

Harvey Nota

Anyone need a experienced player in there tribe? need another dedicated server (picture for Attention)

J

Jason Meade

!ARKNATION245!
Are you an explorer? A trader? Maybe a breeder? Or even just a survivor?

Then come play Ark with us! With upcoming and new events and games with prizes like building materials, eggs or even a brand new tame!

We do PVE Sunday from 7PM to Friday 6PM est time. Then its all out PVP !!!

Starter packs available IF you need them...(metal Axe,Pick) and the potential to make new friends, allies and tribes!

***Be ready for anything with our friendly admin, 2.5x Gather Rates, 3x Taming, 4x Incubation and not to mention the amazing stats!***

Community buildings under construction and plenty more to be discovered on our BRAND NEW 24/7 dedicated PVE/PVP Ragnarok map!

•Visit our page and add ArkNation245 on Xbox to begin conquering the world!!•

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Billy Barlos

C

Chris Henley

What happened to ur last server ?

A

Adam McGregor

!ARKNATION245!
Are you an explorer? A trader? Maybe a breeder? Or even just a survivor?

Then come play Ark with us! With upcoming and new events and games with prizes like building materials, eggs or even a brand new tame!

We do PVE Sunday from 7PM to Friday 6PM est time. Then its all out PVP !!!

Starter packs available IF you need them...(metal Axe,Pick) and the potential to make new friends, allies and tribes!

***Be ready for anything with our friendly admin, 2.5x Gather Rates, 3x Taming, 4x Incubation and not to mention the amazing stats!***

Community buildings under construction and plenty more to be discovered on our BRAND NEW 24/7 dedicated PVE/PVP Ragnarok map!

•Visit our page and add ArkNation245 on Xbox to begin conquering the world!!•
Tag me in pinned post when you join please
Adam McGreGor

J

Joshua Stefan Bishop

JurassicArk1111 i allways see people looking u could recrute and take on your own tribe

S

Shane Crumpet Smith

Join ark asylum 13

D

Devin Sedycias

Official pvp

N

Nicholas Chinna Ystad

Pvp?

B

Bryce Long

If you are PvP and would like to join a slightly boosted Ragnorok server check out StormBorn Ark! It's PvPvE but we are looking for PvP tribes. Talk to Shannen Barnsley. Let her know I sent you. :)

R

Ruan Lima

Im looking for a official slots too

T

Tom Cracknell

T

Terry Blacksmith

picture caughtmy attention because the dino looks like a peen

T

Thomas John

A small group of veterans and car guys play on official pve. If you're down let me know.

If you're easily offended, do not apply. We curse, we say things that everyone thinks but keeps to themselves, if you're a liberal don't bother we already have enough pussy in our lives.

P

Paddy Kelly

I could do with someone ? I'm solo on a dedi server

J

Jacob Moulton

Thanks for explaining the picture was for attention, I thought you were a Brontosaurus for a second there.

M

Morris Lemen

S

Seth Akers

T

Tylor Ray Uribe

Yea when I find one

M

Matt Elston

Nice pic

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom