Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone know why my pteranodon would fly back to my base every time I jump off of it?...

D

Damon Henson

Anyone know why my pteranodon would fly back to my base every time I jump off of it? It has left me in a couple incredibly precarious spots! Luckily I had parachutes. Have never had this issue before.

J

Josh Jackson

Its following something or someone in the base

J

Josh Jackson

Also might not show if someone had it follow and then logged off

M

Matt Elston

Yeah I've had it happen with other dinos just wandering and shit... it's cause they were following my argy usually ...

D

Damon Henson

It's just me. On my own server. Haven't had anyone join yet.

J

Jason Tack

If you've been on a mount and told it to follow you whilst mounted it follows your mount. Get near it and look at it's blue info box, should say "Following X" - I figured it out on a Dedi I was one when I went Wyv egg hunting and took a Ptera with a Wyv ... The Ptera was following the Wyv because I'd done "Follow" command whilst mounted on the Wyv. Look at the Ptera and use the "Stop one" command and it should be right.

G

Garret Broussard

May be on wander. Otherwise following something else

T

Tammy Raia-Young

I hate when I forget to hit unfollow and my fliers fly away

F

Felicia Kirksey

My griffin likes to leave me on my single player and I never have it on follow. It's weird and annoying because it's usually when I'm in the scar

G

Garret Broussard

I’m having that issue with my argy I recently tamed. 150. It isn’t following or on wander. It just gets up and flies. I think it may have something to do with the cave. Good think I have gates blocking all the exits.

A

Aj Burkhart

it's on follow to something at your base

K

Kari Patton

It's tethered to something.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom