Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone know how to add Aberration dinos to Ragnarok through Nitrado? (Not using admin...

A

Alex Burton

Anyone know how to add Aberration dinos to Ragnarok through Nitrado? (Not using admin commands)

R

Robert Betz

Following

B

Brodie Elworthy

J

Josh Merritt

ConfigaddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvernTrench_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="drakeSpawner",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RockDrake_Character_BP_C"),(AnEntryName="BasiliskSpawner",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C"),(AnEntryName="BasiliskSpawner",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Pteroteuthis_Char_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="RockDrake_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.25),(NPCClassString="Basilisk_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.25),(NPCClassString="Pteroteuthis_Char_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.25))
ConfigaddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="lanternbirdSpawner",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.25))
ConfigaddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="lanternlizardSpawner",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Lanternlizard_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Lanternlizard_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.25)))
ConfigaddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesMountain_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="lanterngoatSpawner",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Lanterngoat_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5))
ConfigaddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSwamp_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="lanternpugSpawner",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Lanternpug_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Lanternpug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5))
ConfigaddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesCaveMegalo_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="glowbugspawner",EntryWeight=0.8,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Lightbug_Character_BaseBP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Lightbug_Character_BaseBP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.8))
ConfigaddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Scotland_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="ravspawner",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("CaveWolf_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CaveWolf_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.25))
ConfigaddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesGrassland_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="ratspawner",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MoleRat_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="MoleRat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.25))
ConfigaddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Mudslide_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Basispawner",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Basilisk_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1))

J

Josh Merritt

Put that at the bottom of your game.ini file.

B

Brodie Elworthy

Really

B

Brodie Elworthy

You sir are a god amongst men.

J

Josh Merritt

Lol no problem I've have it running on my server for a few days everything's cool except no drake eggs. And the drakes spawn like crazy I turned that down a bit

B

Brodie Elworthy

Theres a smiley face in there?

B

Brodie Elworthy

Josh Merritt?

J

Josh Merritt

Not sure whatcha mean but that's the exact code I put in mine. Only thing I changed was drakes spawn percentage

B

Brodie Elworthy

B

Brodie Elworthy

Lol

J

Josh Merritt

Ah lol it 0.8 )) but the eight and ) must of made the smily haha but ya it's normal on my phone and id recommend using pc to copy paste code.

B

Brodie Elworthy

Ok il open it up on my laptop and copy and paste thank you sir

J

John Hastings

Nick Monnier

N

Nick Monnier

Josh Merritt I sent you a pm

N

Nick Monnier

John Hastings

J

John Hastings

Josh Merritt does this work on scorched also?

J

Josh Merritt

I'm don't think it would work on scorched

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom