Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone know how the preorder skins work??? Do I need to tame the relevant dino to...

J

Jimmy Davies

Anyone know how the preorder skins work??? Do I need to tame the relevant dino to access the relevant skin??? Please help this is driving me insane!!

A

Amber PepperPotts Manley

Just input the codes

J

Jimmy Davies

Sorry should've said, I've done that downloaded.... but where are they??? Not in my inventory....

J

Jacob Combs

Do you have your Default Character items enabled?

T

Tim Lanham

Jordan Lee Davis maybe you can help this guy

A

Andrew Edwards

I wanna know how to get the codes I have had the game for like 2 years

J

Jordan Lee Davis

I put them in, restarted Xbox, died and they were there, but mine didn't come with that many

J

Jimmy Davies

Thanks all will let you know the results...

A

Allan Downing

Wtf is a monosaur?

C

Cameron Hale

You need to unlock them like every other skin in ark.

L

Lynch Dayus

That's fucked up, I've had the game for ages as a preview and don't get shit but you preorder and get skins - makes sense!

Z

Zeth Trost

do you have any skins?

B

Bronson Gjelstrup

How is getting the beta and playing it not a pre order? I played the game for two years prior to it even releasing and where are these so called rewards the claimed their long supporting beta community were supposed to receive? Havent seen shit

C

Cameron Hale

Bronson Gjelstrup, I answered your same question for Lynch Dayus 2 comments above yours :)

J

Jimmy Davies

Thanks all for the interest. After dying in various ways (drowning, jumping off a cliff, getting nailed and owned by a alpha megladon) the winner was the admin code. Thanks Morgan Haley. Here is the codes I found. If you find any other variations please share.
Use code:
(cheat GFI bionic<___> 1 0 0)

Note: in <___> replace with but don't use the quote marks:

g (for a skin for a Giga)

m (monosaur)

p (parasaur)

"q" or "quetz" (quetzal)

"r" or "rex" (rex)

s (stegosaurus)

t (triceratops or trike)

raptor (unsurprisingly for a raptor)

Contact advertising [email protected]