Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone here is playing NBA2K18? I play since 2k14 (now 18 on NSW), but I have to say,...

T

Thadeu Avancini

Anyone here is playing NBA2K18? I play since 2k14 (now 18 on NSW), but I have to say, I´m totally frustrated with this game, MyCarrer pratically demand that you spend more money to upgrade your player, otherwise prepare to miss 9 shootings of 10, you can be wide open, can be a lay-up. it doesn´t matter, you will screw, hard... and there´s no Rookie difficult, only Pro, that looks now as All-Star

Hard as hell to play

Y

Yash Rao

Last 2k I had was 2k16 before this one. I am a big fan of myGM, but the cut scenes are absolutely ridiculous and takes forever to simulate through a season

A

Adam Kontras

I have it and love it. First thing: take off the shot meter. Practice I the gym and release at the top. I made a slasher and mostly use pick and rolls to get easy layups and dunks.

The L button is your friend! It makes someone set a screen, you can go around and then pass if they double. Helps get your stats up!

Always do all 3 practices in between games! By Christmas I was finally starting. I did 12 minute quarters. Just finished my first season.

V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

I play on HOF and it's extremely easy.

A

Aiman Daniel

How about the slow response after pressing the shoot button.. wish i got the ps4 version ‍♂

K

Kevin Terrorsick

I can’t make a damn shot, layup or dunk in this game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom