Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone here has the same issue on ASUS x99a mb? I couldnt even reach the bios as the...

• Thread starter Akewit Prozif Ainamtip
  • Start date
A

Akewit Prozif Ainamtip

Anyone here has the same issue on ASUS x99a mb? I couldnt even reach the bios as the post code shows 53 (memory recognition) of which i checked the compatibility and it seems that the mobo itself doesnt support my kit (8*2 corsair dominator 3000). I did borrowed my friend’s 8*4 dominator 2666 which is compatible to the mobo and it still shows the same post code.

A

Akewit Prozif Ainamtip

I did try on going one stick on each slot back and forth. No go.

D

David Quinn

Did you try 1 stick at a time in each slot?

R

Rory Blandin

Ok, i think i know your problem, Pull your aio cooler off. The mounting bolt probably went throw the board protective coat and is grounding out on it. Take the mount bolt out and put a plastic washer under it. It will fix the problem. this has happen to atleast 3 people i know. All had memory error.

T

Trabin Di'Antillies

Try stick by stick method. If that doesn't work, clear the cmos and try again with sticks in. If that doesn't work, RMA.

T

Trabin Di'Antillies

Also, ensure the first stick is in fact in slot 0 or 1.

R

Rory Blandin

Here is a picture for you. See the white nylon washer. This is pretty much a must. If that bolt scratches the board. It's memory failure every time. Lucky when it happen to us. We was just able to add the nylon washer and all was good. Didn't fry the board.

C

Chris Joubert

Ram

A

Andrej Koreň

try to go without ram see where you get...then take only 1 stick and go slot by slot with only one and see if it boots at some point you might have issue with dimm slot I had something similar with my mobo and check compatibility with your CPU as well sometimes it can cause an issue

B

Brice Coleman

could be dead, killed 2 older x99 deluxe, but i was under phase change (condensation death) cpu light would come on when dead, or FF fault found q code

P

Paul Bellware

Clear the CMOS after an error like that.

A

Akewit Prozif Ainamtip

Turned out that its dead. RMA tmr. Really appreciate all of your helps guys. Cheers!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom