Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone having really bad lagging issues in pubg? Played 4 games so far today, the...

C

Chris Schmall

Anyone having really bad lagging issues in pubg? Played 4 games so far today, the first was fine, the last 3 have been literally unplayable. My internet connection is fine.

J

Jason Edwards

Had that last night, go to open doors doesn't happens and pick up guns to reload won't let me

C

Chris Schmall

Yeah, I had picked up a shotgun one of the games right after landing, and it just kept doing the reload animation until I died.

T

Tony Fkn Nen

You say your internet is fine however there are three circumstances here which could be causing this. One being the most obvious is packet loss, as you will not see a difference in ping, or up/down speeds. it's usually something that makes people say "tf" and blame the servers. Two, obviously would be the server having lag issues. And three would be a simple game bug/glitch that has yet to be fixed.

T

Tony Fkn Nen

I have no issues in pubg- So it makes me think it's a bug, or you're experiencing packet loss. i'd suggest calling your ISP if this issue is ongoing and explaining to them you think you are receiving packet loss as you experiencing delays in your internet, but your speeds and ping are fine.

C

Chris Schmall

At least 2 of the other people that I was playing with in my squad were both having lag issues as well. Both randoms.

C

Chris Schmall

I'm giving it another shot now though. We'll see how that goes.

C

Chris Schmall

Yup still doing it, and again, the other players in my squad were complaining about it as well.

C

Chris Schmall

Bf4 is fine.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom